Knight Voice

• Are they going to change the knight’s voice/lines? I wouldn’t mind if they didn’t, but at the same time I think it would be better if they gave him a new voice, or at least new lines.

• Definitely need their own voices, would feel a little lazy otherwise. Plus it’s the perfect opportunity to go full on Big Knights. There are hints of them in the Agathian Knight already. Every time he yells out ‘SORRYYY’ I giggle a little.

• @Strudel:

Definitely need their own voices, would feel a little lazy otherwise. Plus it’s the perfect opportunity to go full on Big Knights. There are hints of them in the Agathian Knight already. Every time he yells out ‘SORRYYY’ I giggle a little.

I agree.

• Cant say I mind so much. Every time I see the Knights and hear their voice commands within Deadliest Warrior. I am reminded of the base Chivalry game I loved so much!

Also, just quietly. Less work for TB… but yeah NOSTALGIA yo!

It’s like home away from home… kinda lol :D

• Developer

Theres an off chance i might get some more for him, can’t go into why its not so likey, but my thoughts were with Yarnu. Nostalgia, and also, that actor would be hard to top if I can’t get him.

• @sir_loin:

Theres an off chance i might get some more for him, can’t go into why its not so likey, but my thoughts were with Yarnu. Nostalgia, and also, that actor would be hard to top if I can’t get him.

Wasn’t that from whatshisname ex-TBS employee?

• Developer

It was Justin Pappas. Was Mason Knight too and some tutorial voices, as well as the TO commander voice. He’s been travelling and moving and teaching and stuff, hard man to pin down atm.

• I love the TO commander voices so much. <3

• If you can track him down I would remove some distinctly mason and agathain related VC and replace them.