Time for TBS to step up

• As an avid fan of CMW over the past year (might even surpass a year now).

I have watched the highs and lows of the community. I have survived the citadel imbalance, the rage against the machine while they moved to a new studio, moderators producing moving pictures through my fathers death, kimi helping me with my love affairs lol

Anyway one of the great things about a gaming community is the community, it creates a wa0rm fuzzy feeling when we all come together. Sometimes it is about bitching (JCash and feinting), or leading the way in the big picture (Hexen), providing feedback from the devs (SlyGoat), fixing maps (Andrew), or providing sexy commentary (Kimi).

But the point is we are a community drawn together by Chivalry.

While many people bitch about this bug that bug that balance this unbalance we all come together to promote the product as quite unique, though niche, and fucking fun to play.

One of things that makes the community fun is well the forum. Having easy access to the developers is worth its weight in gold since it is empowering, fun and rewarding to communicate with the developers of a game you love.

So TIBBS while you may have signed a contract with Spike not to talk about DW lets see an effort to open communication. So far it is a few responses to technical or financial issues and add a community event…

The reality is so very many people love the game, certainly I chuckle and enjoy the times I go play, so lets not lose your community participation and create a strategy to entertain us while you work on other things. Communication is cheap but rewards tenfold.

Oh and add TO to DW.

• Thank you Greg.

You have a problem and you expressed it pretty well. You have an issue with communications which is a fair reason.

Also, I’d like to see TO added to Deadliest Warrior but if it’s not, I’ll still enjoy it. :)

You forgot to add that a part of that warm fuzzy feeling that people get is due to the pictures you post. :P

• @gregcau:

…Oh and add TO to DW.

• Greg, why aren’t you a moderator yet?

Seriously…

• @Vesanus:

Greg, why aren’t you a moderator yet?

Seriously…

Becuase moderators have to follow rules.

• i think maybe the sdk might EVENTUALLY come out, and perhaps there will only be certain game types to allow the community to make their own TO maps perhaps?

less work haha.

• @Vesanus:

Seriously…

Something about representing torn banner something something. I feel like greg can be a good greg and a good mod, but not both at the same time.

• @lemonater47:

@Vesanus:

Seriously…

Becuase moderators have to follow rules.

You can still follow rules and express yourself. :P

GOOD GUY GREG!

• Greg would make a moderator’s thread and each mod would have their own female picture of greg’s choosing.

• Lack of TO maps in DW saddens me as well, though the custom 6 team battles might make up for it if it’s done right.

• @Hitom:

Lack of TO maps in DW saddens me as well, though the custom 6 team battles might make up for it if it’s done right.

When the SDK comes along we will get more TO maps for MW.

MW to play TO
    DW to do everything else.

Brilliant compromise.

It’ll also get more people to buy MW.

All in all more MW players as well. Well at least less of a drop.

• I hope TBS will surprise us with release of SDK on 1 year anniversary.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

I hope TBS will surprise us with release of SDK on 1 year anniversary.

Biggest dicktease EU. FTFY

• @?B:

@rumpelstiltskin:

4 days left
    get ready, get hyped.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@?B:

@rumpelstiltskin:

4 days left
    get ready, get hyped.

Stop stirring people up.

The more you do that the more disappointed people will be when it doesn’t come out.

• it’s definitely monday rumple, not tuesday! get your facts straight son, MURICA!

• @NabsterHax:

@Vesanus:

Seriously…

Something about representing torn banner something something. I feel like greg can be a good greg and a good mod, but not both at the same time.

mod’s can’t post hot pics

• I’m afraid I won’t give two shits about MW once DW is released ;s DW looks so perfect (aside from pirates, they just don’t fit.)

• @lemonater47:

MW to play TO
    DW to do everything else.

This just made me happy.
    If all people will think like this, we’ll have much less randomkillers in TO and more space for actual Objective players on the to servers.
    I hope it’ll come true!

• @gregcau:

mod’s can’t post hot pics