Metsubushi

• Out of stam stun on a throwable with good mixup potential if you don’t 2shot them with a teammate. You can also stun multiple people.

The out of stamina stun isn’t even as good as the metsubushi stun.

Also metsubushi stunning is cool and I like that it’s a versatile tool to keep people off the ninja or for offense, but the stun is too long. I’d like to see the screen warping effect last a bit longer and the stun shorter.

• It’s too good right now. TB should make it direct hit only and shorter stun or reduce amno to 1.

• It shouldnt flinch at all, the effect is enough

the way it is right now is ridioculus, when you hit, you get a free follwup attack that will hit for nothing.

• it’s still really stupid

• I have to agree that its stun should either be DRAMATICALLY reduced, or completely eliminated. The effect I feel is an excellent, unique mechanic that makes judging the nuance of range that bit more difficult in a very organic way.

• Personally, I think you shouldn’t lose control of your character, but the force of knockback should be kept. It’s a good distancer, and the blurring effect causes players to shift from offensive to defensive.

Remove the stun, no loss of control, apply a decent knock back / blur.

• The stun is being removed.

• Thanks Slycat.

2 things:

1. Will there be a knockback to compensate?
    2. HeightofAbsurdkitteh or Slycat?

• @SlyGoat:

The stun is being removed.

I think it should be a quick flinch. Just going all blurry doesn’t do much and you can still carry on being aggressive. A flinch means you will have to parry and it cancels any attack they were doing. Flinch has to be shorter than any ninjas windup though.

You don’t want to over nerf things.

• @SlyGoat:

yay

• I’m rebelling!

I want a baby stun at least - like a slap in the face.

• @Kimiko:

I’m rebelling!

The term is “mini-stun”. Play more dota.

• @lemonater47:

@SlyGoat:

I think it should be a quick flinch. Just going all blurry doesn’t do much and you can still carry on being aggressive. A flinch means you will have to parry and it cancels any attack they were doing. Flinch has to be shorter than any ninjas windup though.

You don’t want to over nerf things.

It will still flinch.

• @Kimiko:

I’m rebelling!

But why do you want to slap me in the face…? =[