User's Poll: Worst Gaming Condition?

• I’m sure most of you have suffered from at least one of these conditions/injuries during your gaming years.
    I know I have! - But I would be interested in hearing which ones you believe are the most annoying/disturbing/painful/all of the above.

If you have others not listed here, feel free to share them :D

• Definitely migraines / eye aches (pressure behind my eyes) or being tired. Nothing worse than being distracted or losing focus when gaming.

• When my tummy hurts or if there isnt enough oxygen in my room and i start feeling dizzy

• Migraines.
    But I also get RSI from mousing too much in certain games (thankfully Chiv is not one of those).

• Sunsets are annoying.

• Getting my feelings hurt. :(

• I voted other. Earlier this year I scalded myself with a pot of hot caramel after tripping on my cat, who tries on a regular basis to murder me in the kltchen. Gaming with a hand that is about 90% blistered is not even possible.

• @SlyGoat:

I voted other. Earlier this year I scalded myself with a pot of hot caramel after tripping on my cat, who tries on a regular basis to murder me in the blacklisted_site. Gaming with a hand that is about 90% blistered is not even possible.

I swear cats do stuff like that on purpose. It’s revenge for something. xD

• @parkrangerstan:

Getting my feelings hurt. :(

oh this one too 8-)

• Am I the only one who finds this thread weird?

• Super dry eyes or being tired in general is the bane of my gaming experience. I rage about being tired all the time in dota :(

• I’ve gamed with messed up everything but once the eyes become heavy or hurt due to some random thing, then it’s game over.

• I cant really believe cold hands is the most irritating to play with…
    Where are some other people to cast their vote? >.>

ALSO;
    @SlyGoat:

I voted other. Earlier this year I scalded myself with a pot of hot caramel after tripping on my cat, who tries on a regular basis to murder me in the blacklisted_site. Gaming with a hand that is about 90% blistered is not even possible.

LOL - SlyCat is eviiillll

• Food poisoning. :?

• @User:

I cant really believe cold hands is the most irritating to play with…
    Where are some other people to cast their vote? >.>

ALSO;
    @SlyGoat:

LOL - SlyCat is eviiillll

I god I just remembered the word kit chen is censored because of spam. I wish it was still changed to kittens instead of blacklisted_site.

• To be fair “murder me in the kittens” doesn’t make much more sense.

• I have VERY thin wrists. Because of this, I get horrid wrist pain if I play for too long. This pain was made worse from my 3 years of SC and SC2.

To scale how big my wrists are, put your thumb to your pinkie, that circle it makes, is how big around my wrists are (my wrist fits inside that circle). Also Imagine your large male hands are small female hands.

I HATE WRIST PAIN!

• @Sydney:

I have VERY thin wrists. Because of this, I get horrid wrist pain if I play for too long. This pain was made worse from my 3 years of SC and SC2.

To scale how big my wrists are, put your thumb to your pinkie, that circle it makes, is how big around my wrists are (my wrist fits inside that circle). Also Imagine your large male hands are small female hands.

I HATE WRIST PAIN!

That’s called RSI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repetitive_strain_injury) which could lead to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. You don’t want that.

• @Sydney:

I have VERY thin wrists. Because of this, I get horrid wrist pain if I play for too long. This pain was made worse from my 3 years of SC and SC2.

I HATE WRIST PAIN!

http://www.mochithings.com/cushions/flu … shion/6171

• @User:

@Sydney:

I HATE WRIST PAIN!

http://www.mochithings.com/cushions/flu … shion/6171

The one on the top left looks so upset and shocked.