EUROPEAN SERVER

• So now that you “patched” out the ability to let us host custom servers, which was pretty much the only way for us euros to test with a good ping, we can NOT test properly because there is no european server.

I mean seriously, please get in contact with simrai asap and get a server up for us, its really hard to test things properly with 160 ping…

european community would appreciate it, thank you.

On the server list i only see 2 na servers, im 100% sure most NA players are sick of lagging euros in the playsessions

its really a thing of 5 minutes because rai knows how to install beta servers

• I agree with this, just having one server that is pretty much only optimal for American players is not viable to allow EU players to test it.

• EU players are going to play on NA servers either way, and high ping doesn’t provide a valuable testing experience.

• Pretty please.

• Keep this thread at the top, I’d say make it a poll but the votes would be pretty obvious: we need EU servers for testing to be viable for everyone that is a beta tester in the EU

• I’d want a western europe server so I could play with eurofriends with ~100 ping

• +1

Its really hard to get a good feel for the combat when my ping is pushing 120, and either the ability to host our own, or a dedicated european server would mean that us EU players would be more inclined to go on and test more frequently, outside of the testing hours.

• At least you generally have under 200 ping.

They want to stress test the server. Players with high ping is a good way of doing it.

• @lemonater47:

At least you generally have under 200 ping.

They want to stress test the server. Players with high ping is a good way of doing it.

i dont even…

• @CRUSHED:

@lemonater47:

i dont even…

They want a bunch of people to join The server. They have said that. The reason behind them taking away the ability to make your own servers.

• @lemonater47:

And how would European server stop us from attending the stress tests with the usual schedule on American servers?
    We want to provide TB with best feedback possible on CDW and it’s pretty much impossible with high ping.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@lemonater47:

And how would European server stop us from attending the stress tests with the usual schedule on American servers?
    We want to give best feedback possible on CDW and it’s pretty much impossible with high ping.

Wait till the preorder beta. That’s when they will get more servers.

Try filling up the server currently in the test times. In a test time there’s generally 40 testers in a game of some sort and 100 online. Only about 10 of those are actually in a DW test. So the server could be full if people bothered.

• @lemonater47:

By the time the beta comes around it will be too late to mess with balance in any significant way. It needs to be done in alpha.

• @NabsterHax:

@lemonater47:

By the time the beta comes around it will be too late to mess with balance in any significant way. It needs to be done in alpha.

No it won’t.

And if you haven’t noticed they aren’t overly concerned with balance right now.

• Some quality lemonater posts here

• There’s two NA servers now? Why not one NA and one EU?

• Seriously we need an EU server, it is very very hard to collect any feedback on ping ~140.

• How often does this server really need to be loadtested -__-