No weapon progress or steam achievment progress

• No weapon progress or steam achievment progress whats the deal?

• I’m having the same issue. Most of the servers I was in today people said they haven’t had any luck with weapon advancements.

• I’ve had the same issue; stuck with no progress on weapons or achievements for a few weeks. My rank keeps going up, so that’s something at least.

• @Reithur:

I’ve had the same issue; stuck with no progress on weapons or achievements for a few weeks. My rank keeps going up, so that’s something at least.

Issue was fixed for one or two days, but now I’m back to locked weapon progress & achievements. Weapons will unlock for a single match, but are reset for the next match.
    Rank is still climbing.

• I have the same problem. Apparently there is a file that does not exist or is not loaded. The messages i got in my logs are:

[0330.34] Warning: Warning, Failed to load ‘SwfMovie SWF.ProfileMenu’: Failed to find object ‘SwfMovie SWF.ProfileMenu’
    [0330.34] Log: GFx attempted to load missing object [SWF.ProfileMenu]
    [0330.34] Warning: Warning, Failed to load ‘SwfMovie SWF.ProfileMenu’: Failed to find object ‘SwfMovie SWF.ProfileMenu’
    [0330.34] Log: GFx attempted to load missing object [SWF.ProfileMenu]

My logs are in the attachment.

• Please, there are dozens of other threads with potential fixes. Go read those and see if the fixes work before making your own, thanks.

• Flippy, an edit to stats making you unlock everything isn’t a fix. Yes it works, but I want to play the game to progress. Others aside it doesn’t fix it. The False to false thing from what I know should help but look through the config of anything. All you see is TRUE True False FALSE; only a select few are considered correct. It doesn’t help. But yes Flippy is right about one “fix”, if you want everthing unlocked for your classes do this process:

http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/17767-Weapon-Unlocks-Resetting-Fixed