Keyboard stops functioning.

• Okay I’ve had this issue for 5 months, I dismissed it because I just thought it’d eventually go away. And for awhile it did. I’m not entirely sure what is causing it.

Anyway, What happens is I’ll be in game and everykey besides from Ctrl and Esc are the only keys that’ll function so I’ll be able to leave the game and if I hold in Ctrl all the keys start to function but only if I hold in Ctrl. I’m currently using a Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate edition. I’ve tried searching for my issue but I can’t find it anywhere I’ve tried searching on Razer but it all boils down to driver related issues but seeming Razer auto updates I’ve ruled that out.

• Still no reply? :|

• And these keys stop functioning only when playing CMW?

• Yeah, Unfortunately I don’t know anything else it’s a little strange. I mean if the keyboard stopped functioning I’d assume I wouldn’t be able to press the esc key or ctrl key but either of those keys are the only ones that work. I closed skype not too long ago and for some reason I’m not getting the issue anymore? Like normally once out of a 30 min session I’ll get it and I’ll need to re-log. But I just played a straight 2 hours session and nothing happened.

But if it is skype then I’m not entirely sure what I can do to make sure it doesn’t happen. I mean I can’t press t or y or enter to make sure my team knows that I can’t move either.

I wish I could provide more information on the issue and I doubt anyone else is having this issue.

• @SirBlade:

Yeah, Unfortunately I don’t know anything else it’s a little strange. I mean if the keyboard stopped functioning I’d assume I wouldn’t be able to press the esc key or ctrl key but either of those keys are the only ones that work. I closed skype not too long ago and for some reason I’m not getting the issue anymore? Like normally once out of a 30 min session I’ll get it and I’ll need to re-log. But I just played a straight 2 hours session and nothing happened.

But if it is skype then I’m not entirely sure what I can do to make sure it doesn’t happen. I mean I can’t press t or y or enter to make sure my team knows that I can’t move either.

I wish I could provide more information on the issue and I doubt anyone else is having this issue.

It could be a program causing a problem with the game. Run the game and make sure no other programs are running. If the keys seem to work then open up the programs one by one. So, run the game, if it works, run Skype or anything else, run the game again to see if it still works then keep going until either all programs work or you find which one causes it. Hopefully that helps. :)