Katana overhead

• Are they going to make it hit the dot or is it just going to stay off to the right? I get really confused by it because I’m so used to everything hitting the dot.

• Personally, I have more of a problem with the Katana’s (and a few other weapons’) slash than I do its overhead. The swing starts and ends quite high, which means you have to look downwards at opponents to hit them in the chest. The overhead is off-center, which is odd and I can’t think of a reason for, but its the sort of thing we have some precedent for in Chivalry, where many overheads would come in at different angles and locations.

The Katana’s slash, however, just felt like I’m getting unexpected misses at close range until I turned on tracers and saw where the weapon was swinging.

• The katana and similar weapons take some getting used to.

Bit duel weld stabs. You can completely miss point blank rang as it goes either side of their head.

• @hawkwing:

Personally, I have more of a problem with the Katana’s (and a few other weapons’) slash than I do its overhead. The swing starts and ends quite high, which means you have to look downwards at opponents to hit them in the chest. The overhead is off-center, which is odd and I can’t think of a reason for, but its the sort of thing we have some precedent for in Chivalry, where many overheads would come in at different angles and locations.

The Katana’s slash, however, just felt like I’m getting unexpected misses at close range until I turned on tracers and saw where the weapon was swinging.

Indeed I get that too. I can say they will fix it since it is only a beta. Though i do hope they center the Katana’s overhead.