RE: fix

• i wanted to respond to that thread sooooooo badly! lmao

YOU EXPLOITERS USING 3RD PERSON AND 120 FOV… FUCK YOU FOR USING SHIT THAT SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE GAME, FUCK YOU ALL

HHAHAHAHA

• And people think I’ve gone mad.

• @lemonater47:

And people think I’ve gone mad.

Even though I disagree with some of your ideas at least I can fucking read your posts…also I am not bashing anyone for not using proper grammer, English is my second language and I have had a hard time learning it. That said I think it’s sad that I can’t even understand that dudes post…he is upset about third person I guess?

• yeah but he was complaining about 3rd person and 120 fov in the same sentence. 120 fov is like on the slider… now if he was upset about 3rd person at like 150 fov or some shit, fine i guess…

i think 3rd person is a hinderance anyway… his language barrier aside i don’t know what he was so mad about.

Also, he keeps a journal on his steam profile of the “noobs” that killed him hahahaha.

damn i want to meet him and go for a coffee and ask him about his travels.

• You can go to 180 before weird shit starts happening. But that’s unplayable anyway. 120 looks bad to me.

It doesn’t look like it gives them much of an advantage. They seem to damage team mates a lot. And swinging around like an idiot is so easy to combat by just standing still.

FOV 1000. Do it. Best game ever.

• If I interpret that correctly he also accused Rumpel of beeing Skyfall and The Undying. Pure gold.

Bonus: Accusing someone using alternate accounts and beeing told by a mod that his alternate account was banned in the very next post.

For the sake of providing something constructive: Of course playing against people in 3rd person with hight FOV can be pretty annoying. But there’s a simple solution: Play on a 1st person only server. OP seems to be in the EU region and I know for a fact there are plenty. Morte Cuille and [IO] Team objective (does that one still exist? wasnt there in quite a while) come to mind. Team Bier Eckkneipe is 1st person only as well if iirc.

• @CorvusFerreum:

Morte Cuille and [IO] Team objective (does that one still exist? wasnt there in quite a while) come to mind. Team Bier Eckkneipe is 1st person only as well if iirc.

IO server still exist but Team Bier server doesn’t anymore.

• MC is first only as well, althought they got the BBB plugin :l

And the reason that guy (who posted the original thread) whines is because he can’t kill skyfall who plays in 3rd person.

• @Xylvion:

And the reason that guy (who posted the original thread) whines is because he can’t kill skyfall who plays in 3rd person.

LOL’d

• What the hell.