Stuck at rank 34

• Hi all,

I’ve been stuck at rank 34 for a few months now. I’ve tried verifying the game cache and I have no other ideas as to what to do to fix it. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

• How many hours have you played.

What games modes do you like the most.

Then we can see if you are stuck or not.

• I’ve probably put in 15-20 hours since my last rank up. I usually play team deathmatch and free for all. Official servers normally.

• You ain’t stuck. Ranking up goes up exponentially.

A few more hours to go yet.

• So, in the 60 hours it took me to get to rank 34 - I’ll need to play another 25-30% of that to rank? Seems a little much. Exponentially is a drastically slow process and I find it hard to believe that ranking would be exponential.

• @Earendur:

So, in the 60 hours it took me to get to rank 34 - I’ll need to play another 25-30% of that to rank? Seems a little much. Exponentially is a drastically slow process and I find it hard to believe that ranking would be exponential.

Oh it is.

Every 7 ranks the amount of time needed to rank up has doubled.

• Did your rank jump at some time (like 12 to 25)? If yes its possible that you are ranking up “silently” (gaining ranks below 34 without getting the notice) until you amassed enough kills to get to rank 35.

Also you need to finish games to gain XP - as far as I know you lose everything you gained this match if the map gets changed or restarted mid-game.

• think I played for somewhere between 200-300 hours when I was your rank, so I believe you got rank glitched somewhere as Evil Minion mentioned.

• Don’t know but for me it took ages to get from 34 to 35 (around 3 months)

• Mid 30s is when the time to rank up really goes up.

• Good info. Thanks guys. It would be nice if we had a progress meter. Up until rank 34 it felt like I was getting a rank every few days.