CTF on Moor

• Agatha wins every time. They have the easy side by far. I suggest 2 or 4 short, alternating rounds rather than map redesign.

• Once the masons get the flag they get it back all the time usually. They are protected from archers almost the whole way.

The Agathians seem to be closer to the mason flag and there’s only a boils in the way.

Moor wasn’t really the best map for CTF. I the masons get a lot of archers they win. I the agathains get lots of archers agatha loses as the archers don’t have much to shoot at and there’s no one getting the flag.

A lack of archers for both sides means agatha usually wins as they have more men running to get the flag and they have little resistance on the return journey.

• Yeah not a very balanced map for CTF.

My experience is that it’s still hard to get the flag back for Masons. There’s that little hill on the left hand side (the left hand side from the way you’re facing if you’re Agatha) that overlooks the battlefield which there’s almost always an archer on that can shoot the flag carrier in the back. If the Agathians get the flag past the Mason defenders they can weave in between the rocks on the shore side to avoid archer fire.

• @Dr:

Yeah not a very balanced map for CTF.

My experience is that it’s still hard to get the flag back for Masons. There’s that little hill on the left hand side (the left hand side from the way you’re facing if you’re Agatha) that overlooks the battlefield which there’s almost always an archer on that can shoot the flag carrier in the back. If the Agathians get the flag past the Mason defenders they can weave in between the rocks on the shore side to avoid archer fire.

Its usually picked up by another mason. Flag only resets when the team who’s flag it is runs over it.

• @lemonater47:

@Dr:

Yeah not a very balanced map for CTF.

Its usually picked up by another mason. Flag only resets when the team who’s flag it is runs over it.

Maybe, but I see Agatha win this map at least 75% of the time.