LTS on battlegrounds.

• Okay, who the HECK decided to give one LTS team the high ground with all of the cover? 3/4 of the Mason team goes archer and uses all of the cover to shoot every Agathian from every angle. Agatha almost never wins. (agatha wins sometimes on no-archer servers)

Why can’t it be the same as it was for TDM? One side of the farm against the other, SO much better.

• There are two kind of lts on battlegrounds.
    aoclts-battlegrounds_farm_p
    aoclts-battlegrounds_p

• @adamcel6:

Okay, who the HECK decided to give one LTS team the high ground with all of the cover? 3/4 of the Mason team goes archer and uses all of the cover to shoot every Agathian from every angle. Agatha almost never wins. (agatha wins sometimes on no-archer servers)

Why can’t it be the same as it was for TDM? One side of the farm against the other, SO much better.

Agatha can take cover at their very own spawn and force the masons to come for them.
    Usually works.
    But it needed some time for me that my allies weren’t cowards, but using tactics :D

But actually my position wasn’t that bad either. I love to go to the market alone and doing it like Sam Fisher (but with some noise of course :P).
    I use the market stalls to get around them, kill the first one from behind and get the other ones, that pay attention to me by tricking them thanks to the market stalls. It’s quite funny!
    And the Market stalls give you some cover from arrows.

You know what would be nice? Not removing the torches. Like in stoneshill village lts.
    Archers hiding in the fields would burn. It’s quite funny in stoneshill also. Nooby mason archers like to go into the house on the small hill. Throw a torch at it and they won’t stay there (or die).

• @rumpelstiltskin:

There are two kind of lts on battlegrounds.
    aoclts-battlegrounds_farm_p
    aoclts-battlegrounds_p

Flat-out remove the latter, TBS.

• Thats stupid - all it does it cutting down diversity.

If the map is bad most servers won’t run it (in fact I rarely if ever see it anywhere) but keep it as option to spice things up from time to time (just like FFA arena).

• While we’re at it, can we remove KotH_Arena and KotH_Moor?

Absolutely disgusting.

• Bigger question why is it the community views lts as the primary form of play. I read the replys on a TotalBiscuit video recently. I found it shocking that Obj Is “too noob” for standard play.

• @Constant:

Bigger question why is it the community views lts as the primary form of play. I read the replys on a TotalBiscuit video recently. I found it shocking that Obj Is “too noob” for standard play.

So much this^