[CHIV] Duel stats not counting when leaving early

• What is the issue:
    Wins and losses don’t count when reconnecting or leaving.

Full details on reproducing this issue:
    Reconnect or leave during active duel round.

• @fvonb:

What is the issue:
    Wins and losses don’t count when reconnecting or leaving.

This is a issue introduced during the last patch when Torn banner “fixed” the missing duel count. This was not how the counter worked previous to this patch.**

Full details on reproducing this issue:
    Reconnect or leave during active duel round.

Again.
    This is a issue introduced during the last patch when Torn banner “fixed” the missing duel count. This was not how the counter worked previous to this patch.

Other comments:
    I have seen very famous people abuse this, but I didn’t know that at the time. People that are very proud of their high amount of wins.

**After our conversation on steam I assume U meant me by this part. Disconnection during a match Before this patch would give u a loss. Anyone familiar with duel mode will confirm that.

This is an issue but it was not always an issue. This is a bug introduced during the last patch. The duel counter is a bit buggy.**

• Before patch:

Disconnection during duel = Loss.

After patch:

Problems with the counter.

Not sure on the specifics as I only do FFA duel nowadays.

• I don’t know what has happened since the last patch, I have died a few times in duel mode and won a few duels and neither has been added to the counter. Strange fix in my opinion. It seems to happen across all servers.

In the last patch if you disconnected, you lost, 0-1 added to your record. Now NOTHING is being added, no wins, no losses. It’s a little annoying that a fun game mode is completely riddled with bugs and now with the free weekend coming, everyone will see the problems with this game.

• it’s the same if you leave in the middle of a TO round or LTS or whatever gamemode, your kills don’t count.

• This is a recent bugg that should never have been introduced in a ‘fix’ patch.

Also about ur previous accusations. One last thing. Disconnecting and reconnecting during a match was never a way to reset your score. It was a global counter and didn’t matter what server and how many times u connected or reconnected. It logged ur score.