Deadliest Warrior Early Access, Chivalry Free Weekend!

• Torn Banner is proud to announce that the Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior BETA is now available to play on Steam. Pre-order now to gain early access to the latest build of the Expansion. The Expansion will be released on November 14th.

And to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, we will also be having a free weekend event on Steam! Not only will you be able to Play Chivalry: Medieval Warfare for FREE until Sunday at 1PM Pacific Time, but the game will also be on sale for 75% off during this time.

• When will everyone get beta access? Or will the beta always be for people who preordered only

• Going through the training with all the weapons, combat just feels better. Great job whatever you did, very much looking forward to this releasing even more so now.

• I love Chivalry and have played nearly 700 hrs now, probably the game I played the most in my whole life. But I am disappointed in what it became and more so what it didn’t became. Just wanted to leave that here. Now take my 13 Euros and do better this time. Please.

• i got the game,i’m sure everything will go better with this expansion,i’m with you guys

• Steam store page does not have a screenshot with corpses hugging each other. Will not buy.

• @ReMixx:

Steam store page does not have a screenshot with corpses hugging each other. Will not buy.

• @ReMixx:

Steam store page does not have a screenshot with corpses hugging each other. Will not buy.

• Those aren’t from DW!

• What no 4 packs?

• no servers found in DW. any help devs?

• @NORDAViND:

no servers found in DW. any help devs?

Have you tried restarting your steam?

• Yesssss

• @NORDAViND:

no servers found in DW. any help devs?

I’m going to steal what one of the devs has already posted in why you may not see any servers.

@Tibberius:

You should also ensure that you are not opted into any other beta programs or branches for the game. You can do this by right clicking on the Chivalry: Medieval Warfare beta game in your library and selecting properties. Then go to the betas tab and ensure the dropdown is set to “None-opt out of all beta programs” .

If when you launch the game you are seeing an environment on the background of the main menu - you are not launching the correct branch of the beta and will not see any servers.

Also, you may need to restart the game and/or Steam for the connection to go through. Hopefully this helps. :)

• Developer

Also, make sure you wait until the “Refresh…” goes away before giving up. I noticed that Steam seems to be taking its time pulling up servers over the last couple days.

• I am really enjoying this DW after all !
    The game is already really fun.

And the audio guys did an awesome job once again ! Congratz :D

• Hi devs,

i play CMW since the first days, so i will buy this extension but i will wait until the release date. I will support you as i did with the new helmets.

S!