Chivalry: Deadliest warrior. Now with 50% less bubble.

• Yes us alpha testers abused and bullied TBS enough to do something about it. Those baseball bats work wonders.

Anyway for those who hate the bubble its smaller and you can notice the difference.

There are other features in the game which render the bubble useless. I won’t tell you what they are because well that might ruin the discovery aspect of the game for you.

• @lemonater47:

Yes us alpha testers abused and bullied TBS enough to do something about it. Those baseball bats work wonders.

Anyway for those who hate the bubble its smaller and you can notice the difference.

There are other features in the game which render the bubble useless. I won’t tell you what they are because well that might ruin the discovery aspect of the game for you.

This is useless to us CMW players. I really have no desire to order or play CDW. There is really nothing appealing to me about it other than being a one trick pony.

Medieval Warfare is what I have been doing in real life long before AOC came out. So if they are NOT going to import those improvements from CDW into CMW, then why do we care? Seriously, there are a lot of us that have no interest in CDW specially since we are deeply invested in CMW and would like to see it become the best and to see it reach it’s maximum potential instead of having to buy another game just to get the quality of game we should have gotten in the first place.

• What do you mean by bubble?

• @djk45:

What do you mean by bubble?

Collusion bubble is an invisible hit box type bubble that surrounds your player so that it doesn’t move inside other player models or models of the map. Two patches ago, the dev’s, in their brilliant attempt to prevent what was called face hugging spammers …

• FACE HUGGING: this is where a player would get up in your face, usually a MAA and spam thier weapons virtually stabbing you in the back. This was hard to parry because when you parry you have to turn 180 degrees each swing, thus you died. But this worked with all weapons if you got in someone’s face.*

… the devs increased the size of the invisible bubble. But it has had seriously bad side effects leading to more bugs. These bugs include more swings going right through your enemy doing no damage, swings hitting you from retarded distances, jump+kick bubble stuck in mid air, bubble stuck where you cannot move when you are pressed by another players bubble, missing 90% of thrown punches, and getting bubble stuck on more places in the map. It also would not allow you to escape when surrounded by players when visually there should be enough room to duck and or squeeze through a hole.

Sadly, the devs listened to all the whiners who were always getting killed by face huggers instead of learning how to keep their distance and other ways to counter players that used this valid tactic. Again they nerfed a tactic by changing the game mechanic with very adverse results.

So now with DW they went back to the original/default size, I am presuming, for the collusion bubble and have yet to implement this retro fix back into CMW. In other words, nothing to see here…

• @Retsnom:

@lemonater47:

Yes us alpha testers abused and bullied TBS enough to do something about it. Those baseball bats work wonders.

This is useless to us CMW players. I really have no desire to order or play CDW. There is really nothing appealing to me about it other than being a one trick pony.

Medieval Warfare is what I have been doing in real life long before AOC came out. So if they are NOT going to import those improvements from CDW into CMW, then why do we care? Seriously, there are a lot of us that have no interest in CDW specially since we are deeply invested in CMW and would like to see it become the best and to see it reach it’s maximum potential instead of having to buy another game just to get the quality of game we should have gotten in the first place.

And there’s a lot of people with interest Mr negativity. You think you speak for everyone?

• @lemonater47:

And there’s a lot of people with interest Mr negativity. You think you speak for everyone?

I think you missed my point entirely…… not surprised.

Personally I have no interest in CDW because I think it is nothing more than a one trick pony, like I said. It is a gimmick game that takes advantage of the “what if”. That is fine but I really don’t care. It doesn’t really appeal to me in any way. A genera based game would have been better like medieval Japan vs China warrior would be far more interesting with lots of history to draw from. CDW - is about as silly as the TV show.

But my point was that to have better fight mechanics than the original in less than a year should be quite telling, specially if they are not implemented into CMW where their dwindling base lies.