SDK Release Candidate 1

• Great news everyone! The SDK is updated on the beta and is now a release candidate with Steam Workshop support. Currently, this applies to custom maps only. Custom code mods such as specific game modes will have to manually move files around like before as they are not currently supported. Barring any critical bugs or issues, we expect to release this version to the main app, so we’d like to get as many people to try this out as possible.

Full patch notes:

• Workshop support for maps

• Auto Workshop downloads for clients

• Workshop download tool for servers (can run as a schedule task / rcon job)

• Server browser support (different colors for servers with custom maps, custom code; additional column with mod name)

Important information:

• swoon

• Cheers :)

• Wait, there are two threads written by two different devs with the same content. Which one should I post into?

Also,

viewtopic.php?f=95&t=22954#p197862

While I don’t have any mods currently relying on DLLBind, it would be wise to fix and test it out before the next release.

• @Cthulhu:

Wait, there are two threads written by two different devs with the same content. Which one should I post into?

Also,

viewtopic.php?f=95&t=22954#p197862

While I don’t have any mods currently relying on DLLBind, it would be wise to fix and test it out before the next release.

I posted both of them. You can respond to either one. But some people might miss one or the other and since this is for the people most interested here, that is why it was copied to both.

• Oh I see what you’re saying. I didn’t realize Lucas posted it there. He probably didn’t see me post this one here.