I can't activate Chivalry Deadliest Warrior

• I pre-ordered deadliest warrior a month ago… it gets released and I get my product code… I enter it in steam and it says it was successful… Only it doens’t prompt me to download it. I don’t know what is going on but I am pretty mad.

• Maybe restart steam?

• Make sure that in your library you are looking at all games and not just the installed ones.

• Hello
    I watch all the games and I do not see there Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior.
    I bought it.
    I rebooted steam.

• I had the same problem. They made it bewilderingly unclear on how to actually play the beta. I only worked it out from seeing people on my friends list in-game; if you go to your steam library, it’ll be called “Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Beta”, right click on that and there’s an option to play the Deadliest Warrior beta.

• @Vire70:

I had the same problem. They made it bewilderingly unclear on how to actually play the beta. I only worked it out from seeing people on my friends list in-game; if you go to your steam library, it’ll be called “Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Beta”, right click on that and there’s an option to play the Deadliest Warrior beta.

Man, i especially registered on this forum to thank you for that crucial information :)

Cheers!

• @Vire70:

I had the same problem. They made it bewilderingly unclear on how to actually play the beta. I only worked it out from seeing people on my friends list in-game; if you go to your steam library, it’ll be called “Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Beta”, right click on that and there’s an option to play the Deadliest Warrior beta.

Thank you so much, mate.

Was looking all over for the beta in my account. I had to read 130+ games and didn’t find anything with the name “deadliest warrior” in it.

• So I bought it on steam, where is my code?

• @ArchimedesWithASword:

So I bought it on steam, where is my code?

Shouldn’t it be automatically on your steam client?

• @ArchimedesWithASword:

So I bought it on steam, where is my code?

In this case you probably just need to install the Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Beta.