NINJA gas !!

• I love the ninja , good mobility and good dodge but

PLEASE balance the ninja gas , people are just running around doing this

GAS + 2 -3 hit combo = win

This combination is unblockable and the defending player is not only blinded but stunned and cant avoid any damage

• the ninja can do this combo twice per life !!!

Please make some changes to the gas , reduce the amount or the AOE , or keep the blindness but take away the stun ,add a mask to avoid the effect of the gas, I dont know , just do something

If u see a ninja running towards you and he doesnt have gas , you can fight him , he has dodge and he is very fast and the fight is fair , if the ninja has gas u are dead …thats it , right now there is no counter to this combo

• Metsubushi is definitely a point of contention at the moment, I’d like to hear any more feedback on this.

• the thing with the gas is, that it can miss even though it looks like it hits, you can also avoid hits while inside it, or atleast I’ve avoided most hits while under it in the middle of a gang trying to kill me.

I think it’s balanced in the sense that yes it may stun / blind / drug you but it’s also only a 2 use, meaning you’re not going to get much out of it if they end up slash spamming you.

it’s not like a good player will die repeatedly either, all you have to do to avoid it is either move out of the range vs one, work with your team, or hope they screw themselves over with it too?

can’t remember if it works on themselves or not as i’m too tired to recall.

I’m sure the “nerf” it will die out within a few days once people figure out how to avoid / counter it :)

• @SlyGoat:

Metsubushi is definitely a point of contention at the moment, I’d like to hear any more feedback on this.

Did ya read Kwazi thread on this in Testing Ground?

• In my experience, I think once people get used to it they will still be able to fight while gassed.

• @wyrda78:

In my experience, I think once people get used to it they will still be able to fight while gassed.

It’s too strong right now. If you gas someone in facehug range it’s guaranteed free hit or two.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@wyrda78:

In my experience, I think once people get used to it they will still be able to fight while gassed.

It’s too strong right now. If you gas someone in facehug range it’s guaranteed free hit or two.

If you are able to gas someone at facehug range you deserve free hits, they do have a long windup you know. But if it turns out they are OP, just give them slightly longer windup to make it harder for people to use at point blank.

• No just no.

Its completely broken right now

It shouldnt flinch at all

• @wyrda78:

@rumpelstiltskin:

@wyrda78:

If you are able to gas someone at facehug range you deserve free hits, they do have a long windup you know. But if it turns out they are OP, just give them slightly longer windup to make it harder for people to use at point blank.

What? Just parry a hit and throw the egg.

• Should definitely take out the stun but keep the dazed screen. I, too, think it’s rather OP. You are most likely to recieve two hits from the ninja which you can’t manage to parry. If you’re a Knight, I guess you can live with that. But then there are those teams who go full on ninja… it’s carnage, I tell you. Ninja teams win all the time. Or should I say skilled ninja teams? No matter, everyone who liked MaA will like Ninja, everyone who was good at MaA will be better with Ninja. Even in the Pirate vs. Ninja fights, you would guess a team of firearms versus a team of fast knives would prevail. Don’t bring a knife to a gunfight. But all the Pirate vs. Ninja fights I’ve played, Pirates get ooooowned! :D Hahaha

• From what I’ve seen pirates gun’s are much better projectile weapons than throwing knives. As for the gas bomb, I suppose they are a bit OP. IMO, they should not flinch you are give a black screen straight away, just give you the blur effect for a while giving the ninja an advantage for a short time in the fight. This would stop them from being uncounterable at close range but still give the ninja sufficient advantage.

• It actually stunned in the beginning, was removed with only the fuzzy screen and put back again. I personally like the stun of it and I don’t even play Ninja as much as the others. So even when I do get attacked with it, I’m fine with it. Just have to be able to jump away in time. I think it really adds to the effect and you only get 2 and the ninja can be killed a lot more quickly compared to the other classes. It definitely can be toned down (the stun), but I don’t agree with the complete removal of it. But that’s just me. I seem to be the only one who likes it. I don’t want just another smoke bomb.

• Eggs are fine. The ninja will only get a free hit on you if he is about shot gun range when he throws it, and even then you should allready be charging him.

• @Kimiko:

It actually stunned in the beginning, was removed with only the fuzzy screen and put back again. I personally like the stun of it and I don’t even play Ninja as much as the others. So even when I do get attacked with it, I’m fine with it. Just have to be able to jump away in time. I think it really adds to the effect and you only get 2 and the ninja can be killed a lot more quickly compared to the other classes. It definitely can be toned down (the stun), but I don’t agree with the complete removal of it. But that’s just me. I seem to be the only one who likes it. I don’t want just another smoke bomb.

How about this , make it more difficult to use!! , make the ninja AIM to the players face or upper body to get the full effect , the problem i have is that it takes no skill to throw the gas then make a 2-3 hit combo and kill someone , I dont want the devs to remove the gas but it should take more skill to use it , as it is right now its too easy to use and it gives players 2 free kills per life , so you can nerf it or make it more difficult to use , like a high risk high reward item ,(you get close and aim to the face and throw the gas, its risky but you can get a free kill but you can get killed if you dont do it right)