Weapon Unlock freeze please help

• Anyone else have an issue where weapons will stop gaining kills to unlock I currentl have the last axe with the man at arms stuck at 12 kills left.
    Does anyone know how to fix it? please help Its really ruining the game for me :(

• Hello Somnus.

Welcome to the forums. :)

Hopefully I can assist you with your problem. It seems for some people that there is a weapon bug. However, there are some things you can do to see if you have it or not.

When you join a server, make sure it’s an official one if you want to put kills towards unlocking the next weapon as unofficial servers may have this turned off. Also, if you join a server and find that the number on the next weapon you want to unlock is not going down then you may need to restart the game or Steam it to start to count.

Hopefully that fixes your problem and you’re not hit with the bug.

If you have any other questions, complaints or anything then feel free to post them and either myself, another moderator or a fellow community member will do our best to help. :)

• I’m having the same problem. I’ve tried all the steps above and none of them help. I tried removing my UDKstats.ini file and that let me progress for a bit (and it saved some of it), but then my progress stopped again and I’ve since put it back.

• @Keith:

Hello Somnus.

Welcome to the forums. :)

Hopefully I can assist you with your problem. It seems for some people that there is a weapon bug. However, there are some things you can do to see if you have it or not.

When you join a server, make sure it’s an official one if you want to put kills towards unlocking the next weapon as unofficial servers may have this turned off. Also, if you join a server and find that the number on the next weapon you want to unlock is not going down then you may need to restart the game or Steam it to start to count.

Hopefully that fixes your problem and you’re not hit with the bug.

If you have any other questions, complaints or anything then feel free to post them and either myself, another moderator or a fellow community member will do our best to help. :)

This happens to me pretty much consistently, regardless of restarts, reconnects, ect… I cannot progress and I’m going to have to find something else to play until they get this fixed… I was going to buy the expansion, but I don’t see any point as I’ll probably not be able to use half the weapons. xD

• I have the same problem. Progress worked fine during the free weekend so I bought the game, but now it is stuck. Have played about 30-40 rounds on Official and UnOfficial servers with no progress. Becoming very frustrating after just buying the game. Was looking at expansion packs and new Deadliest Warrior, but will hold off until this bug is fixed.

• I’ve got a better solution. Stop playing then the bug doesn’t occur.

Load of balls. As much as I like the newbie weapons… and getting killed by the better ones you’ll never get is awesome! Yay!

• This is annoying as hell, I WANT MY GODDAMNED 2ND BARADICHE WEAPON! I think also got about 40 kills with a Claymore, and almost got a Zweiahander, then it reset, (I think the server might have had prblems, but it was counting anyway, it was only 6 kills away!)