New overall visuals are… ugg...

• So far the biggest thing bothering me is how everything is so bright and colorful/saturated. Some textures are even feeling clayish due to the lack of grit and detail. Some simple desaturation with the shaders and dimming down the lights should do the trick. Doesn’t feel like I’m playing Chiv with these toony graphics.

• I love it. Hopefully they won’t change it. Desaturated the game would look horrible! We don’t need another Skyrim… Luckily there are ENB-configurations.

• @HammelGammel:

I love it. Hopefully they won’t change it. Desaturated the game would look horrible! We don’t need another Skyrim… Luckily there are ENB-configurations.

K, then they need to rename the game to Chivalry: My Little Warriors and I wont complain.

• I like the graphics style personally, it fits the silly nature of the game.

• Not everything is going to be dark like the medieval times. I think the game does a good job showing the colours and settings from each era.

• I love the colorful stages! Playing MW made me a bit depressed, just seeing gray everywhere…

• @Kewlan:

I love the colorful stages! Playing MW made me a bit depressed, just seeing gray everywhere…

C:MW isnt gray if you get your graphics settings right.
    On topic, i think its only natural that there’d be a lot of colours involved, just because its the old days doesn’t mean everything is in sepia….that was more world war 1 onwards when everyone realised that if you wore silly colours you’d be easier to shoot.

• Its too bright and colourful.

• Without dynamic lights acropolis is very dark. And there is like no light on the player model making them appear black.

• @fvonb:

Without dynamic lights acropolis is very dark. And there is like no light on the player model making them appear black.

Not quite what we are talking about.

• @lemonater47:

Are we not talking about visuals?

• @fvonb:

@lemonater47:

Are we not talking about visuals?

In comparison with MW using the same settings.

Overall its a bit brighter. Makes it look a tad less real.

I mean the pirate looks like he has a rubber suit rather than it being fabric.

• Some variety in the visuals is nice. Get out of the “colors r ghey” mindset.

• I prefer the new color schemes to the old ones. I’ve had enough of the misty darkness that was medieval warfare.

• they will most likely add more C:MW orientated maps as time goes on… trust me… they haven’t even made the team objective maps yet… besides Fjord looks good… even if its not dark… its cold and misty… same with bamboo forest… its very dark, creepy and misty… and then there are ninjas around every corner…

• I like the new colors too. They add some contrast to the darker, grittier C:MW. Both color schemes are good in my opinion, it’s just nice to have something different to let it stand apart from C:MW a little bit more.