The fov value madness.

• Ok so obviously the fov valure are very different in chiv and DW, i usually use fov 133 and 1280/1024 resolition in chiv, i play like this a long time and i like the feel, it’s easily like a fov 145 if i put the same value in DW, so i want to know the origin of the change and the “calcul” for having the exact same fov as chiv.

PS: no i do not want to try different fov until i find something close to it….

• Max is 120 anyway.

You aren’t supposed to use the console command.

• Yes but i can’t win without using cheat tweak like this, sorry man :|

• Did they change the knight arms model? Or the walk/run animations? It looks way better now with 120° than in Chivalry.

• The Model is the same for the knight apparently, i wonder if it’s the same for other character, but it’s about environment fov, this feel really weird :/

• Knight has a couple new ‘updated’ animations indeed sire.

Try Sprint with your weapons! He’ll adopt the Vanguard Charge Stance! His Shield-Bashes + Kicks have also been given new animations, or maybe just… sped up? They look really good.

Check out Shield + Long Sword Sprinting. Looks awesome yo

• @YarnuTheDog:

Knight has a couple new ‘updated’ animations indeed sire.

Try Sprint with your weapons! He’ll adopt the Vanguard Charge Stance!

Thanks. Ok then so a fov of 120° is the same in Chiv in DW, but it looks much better in DW because you can’t look into the arms (that much). Would be really awesome if they take that over to Chiv.
    I noticed the charge stance, but haven’t binded charge attack, which classes can do that?

• i dunno edmund the fov is same for me really

also 140 fov with viking = u can see ur beard, awesome shit

• @fvonb:

Did they change the knight arms model? Or the walk/run animations? It looks way better now with 120° than in Chivalry.

Knight is using vanguard animations from CMW.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@fvonb:

Did they change the knight arms model? Or the walk/run animations? It looks way better now with 120° than in Chivalry.

Knight is using vanguard animations from CMW.

One new animation. Shield and one handed weapon.

You can tell its new as when you push a directional button while doing it he goes into a t pose.