[Deadliest Warrior] No servers appearing on server browser.

• This old chestnut. Just installed DW and all my efforts to fix this have had no affect. Why are no servers showing?

Note: I remade this thread in the CMW section because the DW section seems a bit inactive.

• aint you a sight for sore eyes :P

well hallalueh, welcome back Slight, where have you been brotha?

never mind dw,
    do you plan on finishing or progressing the awesome valiance mod for cmw?

the stam drains and random stun dazes are getting ridicolous right now Slight, valiance mod would sure come in handy to help un nerf what we are playing now.

i would like to appologize to Torn Banner for saying that they removed you.

• What you can do is restart the game and/or restart Steam to make sure that the connection goes through. Hopefully when you restart it, it shall work.

There is also one more thing. I’m going to quote/steal one of the developer’s post:

@Tibberius:

You should also ensure that you are not opted into any other beta programs or branches for the game. You can do this by right clicking on the Chivalry: Medieval Warfare beta game in your library and selecting properties. Then go to the betas tab and ensure the dropdown is set to “None-opt out of all beta programs” .

If when you launch the game you are seeing an environment on the background of the main menu - you are not launching the correct branch of the beta and will not see any servers.

• @WARSAW:

aint you a sight for sore eyes :P

well hallalueh, welcome back Slight, where have you been brotha?

never mind dw,
    do you plan on finishing or progressing the awesome valiance mod for cmw?

the stam drains and random stun dazes are getting ridicolous right now Slight, valiance mod would sure come in handy to help un nerf what we are playing now.

i would like to appologize to Torn Banner for saying that they removed you.

Wat up brotha?

Yeah I’m considering reviving that mod though how close is the mod framework to going live at least for servers? I’d much rather use that then the hacky method I was previously using.

@Keith:

What you can do is restart the game and/or restart Steam to make sure that the connection goes through. Hopefully when you restart it, it shall work.

There is also one more thing. I’m going to quote/steal one of the developer’s post:

@Tibberius:

You should also ensure that you are not opted into any other beta programs or branches for the game. You can do this by right clicking on the Chivalry: Medieval Warfare beta game in your library and selecting properties. Then go to the betas tab and ensure the dropdown is set to “None-opt out of all beta programs” .

If when you launch the game you are seeing an environment on the background of the main menu - you are not launching the correct branch of the beta and will not see any servers.

Ah ha! It seems I was opted into the “sdk” beta so this seems like the solution. Thanks a lot.

• aint no telling when it goes live or if they will ever release the sdk.

i dont care if its legit or not so long as it works, i cant play much more of this nerfest and at this point im ready to hack the server or do whatever it takes to breathe sum fire into the game.

the cmw dedi has steadily gotten worse and worse it seems with every patch, its crashing like twice a day now sometimes, which is truly unacceptable and a shame that even the dedi is as bugged/ glitched as the game after a year of being out.

torn banner should hire you on their team. you had given us so many things torn banner said were impossible or incapable of.