Where are the files?

• Anyone know where to find the .ini files for alpha DW? I want to change my controller sensitivity.

• C:\Users\snargleflarg\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Deadliest Warrior Beta\CDWGame\Config

I’m guessing CDWInput.ini.

• @Slight:

C:\Users\snargleflarg\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Deadliest Warrior Beta\CDWGame\Config

I appreciate it Slight. Found what I needed.

Off topic, are you still working on the 3rd person crosshair fix?

• @Goregasm:

@Slight:

C:\Users\snargleflarg\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Deadliest Warrior Beta\CDWGame\Config

You read the last patch notes?

3rd person crosshair is already fixed by torn banner. So projectiles go where the crosshair is. Mod Is no longer needed

• @lemonater47:

3rd person crosshair is already fixed by torn banner. So projectiles go where the crosshair is. Mod Is no longer needed

You mean its coming in the next patch? Currently it’s still off.

• @Slight:

@lemonater47:

Not for me is a heck of a lot better. You no longer need to aim to the right to hit people as archer. Aim at a stationary target or a wall.

• @lemonater47:

@Slight:

@lemonater47:

Not for me is a heck of a lot better. You no longer need to aim to the right to hit people as archer. Aim at a stationary target or a wall.

Huh, I’m gonna go double check now. It’s definitely not fixed for melee weapons.

• Melee? Hell no. Probably made it worse. But you don’t need that same degree of precision in melee than you do with ranged combat.

• @lemonater47:

@Goregasm:

@Slight:

No longer needed for archery, however melee is still off, which is what I’m mainly looking for. Thus, back to what I said originally.

• You know that there’s 3 3rd person views right? the one in the middle has never been off, so I don’t see the problem.

• @Xylvion:

You know that there’s 3 3rd person views right? the one in the middle has never been off, so I don’t see the problem.

Maybe because I liked the over the shoulder view better than the over the head view.

• The one in the middle is off, but by like a centimeter, they’re actually all off…just slightly