Does Fire Starter achievement work?

• Does Fire Starter achievement work? I was stuck at 8 out 20 for a long time and I noticed I am at 9 now. I did kill few people with oil but I am stuck at 9. Does anybody have a clue does it work?

• Nope doesn’t work.

All the progress achievements work very slowly.

Double decapitation doesn’t work either
    Putting out the fire on hillside achievement doesn’t work.

• @lemonater47:

Nope doesn’t work.

All the progress achievements work very slowly.

Double decapitation doesn’t work either
    Putting out the fire on hillside achievement doesn’t work.

Let it rain works. I just got it. And 10 headshots work. But those 3 are still bugged it seems and I still miss them.

• Four achievements currently not working for me: Heads Together, Fire Nemesis, Fire Starter, and Just a Flesh Wound (not even a counter on this one).

Everything else seems to work fine (except the 80 hour game time, some of my friends, despite having 300 hours, have yet to unlock that achievement).

• @Tummeh:

Four achievements currently not working for me: Heads Together, Fire Nemesis, Fire Starter, and Just a Flesh Wound (not even a counter on this one).

Everything else seems to work fine (except the 80 hour game time, some of my friends, despite having 300 hours, have yet to unlock that achievement).

Heads together worked for me I think. But I also think I got it without decapitating two guys in one swing :/. But that doesn’t matter. In the meantime I’ve done that, so it’s fine lol.

• @Peter:

@Tummeh:

Four achievements currently not working for me: Heads Together, Fire Nemesis, Fire Starter, and Just a Flesh Wound (not even a counter on this one).

Heads together worked for me I think. But I also think I got it without decapitating two guys in one swing :/. But that doesn’t matter. In the meantime I’ve done that, so it’s fine lol.

I got it by somehow headshotting 2 people with 1 arrow using a Warbow ages ago. The whole server was cracking up at it happening. The chat flooded with “holy s–t that was a nice shot archer!” and others laughing at how retarded it looked.

On the flipside, my RL friend got the achievement for shooting me in the head at the end of a round. Yep…just me.

The achievement I have problems with is “5 star archer.” I’ve gone through countless rounds with almost 30 kills as an archer and probably 15-18 of them are headshots…and got nothing.

• Just so you make an idea of the achievement progress of this game, I just got the 100 fist kills achievement and the 20 Agatha hours.

I have killed thousands with fists and played around 150 Agatha hours

Just as a curious observation, I’ve been stuck at 8/20 at fire starter for ages. I doubt they’ll change it anytime soon LOL.

• @Rodkor:

Just so you make an idea of the achievement progress of this game, I just got the 100 fist kills achievement and the 20 Agatha hours.

I have killed thousands with fists and played around 150 Agatha hours

Just as a curious observation, I’ve been stuck at 8/20 at fire starter for ages. I doubt they’ll change it anytime soon LOL.

Haha, I was stuck at 8 for 6 months and now it moved to 9. No idea when or how.

• This is Chivalry, why would an intended feature work correctly?

• Fire starter and Fire nemesis doesn’t work, and I don’t think Just a flesh wound works aswell.

• i have progress toward fire starter but it has never completed. I did just recently get five star archer and fists of fury finally.

Still haven’t gotten the firestarter or let it rain though, but i think i have made progress toward let it rain, just don’t play archer that often.