Horrible game

• What the fuck is this game its rediculous knew i should not have bought it.

Hit detection PATHETIC!
    Balance of classes and weapons PATHETIC!
    Blocking system shields and weapons PATHETIC!
    Responsiveness PATHEIC!
    Range weapons FUCKING ANNOYING!
    No reward or much advantage for skilled players Half the time killed because of a stupid glitch, outnumberd or shot by a fucking pirate.
    THIS COMMUNITY IS SHIT!

I find it socking to be charging people for this at this stage yes I understand you want to make money, I understand you want the game to be better qicker but I think this game should still be in Alpha stages not anywhere near to the point of charging people.

Yes It is a beta I know about 20 people are going to disagree and say BETA!!!
    but they are still fixing bugs from MW and in my eyes this has twice as many things to fix than MW had at this stage MW at this stage was fun this is just annoying and frustrating.

Yeah and let me guess what your going to say:
    Raging child
    Wrath - PATHETIC!

So predictable…

• Ehrm…

Guess what?

Yeah, you’re aware of it.

Mother.
    Fucking.

• @Wrath:

What the fuck is this game its rediculous knew i should not have bought it.

Hit detection PATHETIC!
    Responsiveness PATHEIC!
    No reward or much advantage for skilled players Half the time killed because of a stupid glitch, outnumberd or shot by a fucking pirate.
    THIS COMMUNITY IS SHIT!

but they are still fixing bugs from MW and in my eyes this has twice as many things to fix than MW had at this stage MW at this stage was fun this is just annoying and frustrating.

Raging child
    Wrath - PATHETIC!

So predictable…

Something something INDIE STUDIO, something something something SMALL DEV TEAM, something something GIVE THEM MONEY…

• @Sir_Henric:

Something something INDIE STUDIO, something something something SMALL DEV TEAM, something something GIVE THEM MONEY…

I did i payed $50 for kickstart to CMW.

• @SavageBeatings:

Ehrm…

Guess what?

Yeah, you’re aware of it.

Mother.
    Fucking.

Like i said this community is shit because of cunts such as yourself.

• There are indeed quite a few issues with the game, but there is no reason to lash out like that. They released open beta very shortly after the closed alpha 2 testing. The problems will get fixed.

And things are fairly balanced as of now, except for a couple of outliers (pirate guns). Hit detection doesn’t seem so bad for me right now. It’s just that the animations aren’t the best so it’s hard to see what’s happening.

• @Wrath:

What the fuck is this game its rediculous knew i should not have bought it.

Hit detection PATHETIC!
    Responsiveness PATHEIC!
    THIS COMMUNITY IS SHIT!

I find it socking to be charging people for this at this stage yes I understand you want to make money, I understand you want the game to be better qicker but I think this game should still be in Alpha stages not anywhere near to the point of charging people.

Raging child
    Wrath - PATHETIC!

So predictable…

I agree 100% with you, indie or not. This beta is even worse than chivalry’s beta. If I could have my money back, I would do it immediately. I have really small hopes for this utter garbage expansion. Hopefully the sdk will do miracles. I’m specially dissapointed with the broken shields.

Oh, Tibbs, are you gonna lie like last time, that you are gonna fix the shields? I mean the hit tracers.

• Hit detection seem fine to me. Only real problem i’ve witnessed is when servers get like 35-40 players, every bodies ping is spiking mad cray cray.

• Raging child.

• @Event:

There are indeed quite a few issues with the game, but there is no reason to lash out like that. They released open beta very shortly after the closed alpha 2 testing. The problems will get fixed.

And things are fairly balanced as of now, except for a couple of outliers (pirate guns). Hit detection doesn’t seem so bad for me right now. It’s just that the animations aren’t the best so it’s hard to see what’s happening.

yes thanks thats another one the animations.

But its in no way balanced especialy the samurai how much damage they take its rediculous not to mention their massive arsenal, for what I see most annoying it is just like vanguard on MW running around in cirlces lmb spamming, with that damage, reach, speed and able to take hits well yeah if thats not OP i dont know what is.
    The problems might get fixed but I want a playable game from release date never mind 6 months to a year.

Yes Maybe i could have said that without lashing out so much but if i said it nice they wont understand how pissed off I am. Thanks anyway.

• @Wrath:

Like i said this community is shit because of cunts such as yourself.

Pot calling the kettle black, I see.

@Wrath:

What the fuck

@Wrath:

this game its rediculous

@Wrath:

PATHETIC!

@Wrath:

PATHETIC!

@Wrath:

PATHETIC!

@Wrath:

PATHETIC!

@Wrath:

FUCKING ANNOYING!

@Wrath:

stupid glitch

@Wrath:

fucking pirate.

@Wrath:

THIS COMMUNITY IS SHIT!

And then I point out that it’s obviously in Beta, which you obviously are aware of, so you should obviously take the imbalance and glitches and unfinished voice lines and animations and maps with a bit of grain of salt. But you obviously don’t, because obviously you paid money to be able to play the Beta before the official release (fully aware of all the imperfections a Beta entails) and then you complain it’s not up to the standards of a full release.

Raging child
    Wrath - PATHETIC!

So predictable…

So basically what I did, I called out your stupidity in this post, because that’s what this post was full of. You can’t just throw a tantrum on the floor in the candy aisle without expecting other customers to think how shitty of a child you are and that your mother probably drank during the pregnancy, now can you?

Also a tip, ending a hateful speech with how you think your listening audience is shit is not good rhetoric.

• Posting in PATHETIC! thread.

• Jesus, Wrath. I’ve seen you in half the games I’ve played so far, and you’ve done nothing but yell angrily in the chat. Now you take it here…

• Im not going to quote all of that. SavageBeatings.
    yes I took a tantrum like i siad before it explains the frustation and your a perfect example of why the community is shit.
    You think its clever to qute all of that, you have way too much time on your hands. Get some life experience.

You also failed to understand any of the posts, yes I know its a beta I even said it Then you post a big stupid picture which is unecessary and I reply to it. So then IT IS OBVIOUS I KNOW ITS A BETA! It was OBVIOUS I knew it was a beta before your stupid comment.

Talking abouy stupidity:

I know its a beta. You know I know its a beta. WHY THE FUCK POST ABOUT IT?
    Yes i bought the game prior to release(you pointing out the obvious again) yes i was expecting it to be buggy which i have already stated and I know you read it but you post it anyway…

You say my mother was drinking when she was pregnant hmm… irrelevant but ok if you want to go there.
    I noticed your name is SavageBeatings is that because you got beaten when you were a child? that might expalin why your such a cunt. It realy is a a shame you didnt die from those savage beatings.

So rather than post personal things why dont you post something usefull and try to make this horrible game worth playing.

• @Wrath:

You tell me, man. You started this thread. :?

• @B4RK:

Jesus, Wrath. I’ve seen you in half the games I’ve played so far, and you’ve done nothing but yell angrily in the chat. Now you take it here…

Yes quite right, I am angry I feel well and truly ripped off.

• @SavageBeatings:

@Wrath:

You tell me, man. You started this thread. :?

No shit.(stating more obviousness)

Me starting this thread has given torn banner my feedback all you have done is make stupid comments.

• Please keep your debates as on topic as possible.

You don’t have to like each other but you do have to treat each other with respect or the thread gets locked.

Thank you.

• @Wrath:

Me starting this thread has given torn banner my feedback all you have done is make stupid comments.

Definition of feedback:

Constructive feedback is letting people know in a helpful way how they are doing, and how their performance is being perceived. Constructive feedback can be positive (letting someone know they’re doing well), negative (letting people know about ways in which they could do better), or neutral (just an objective observation or analysis).

What you posted has been neither

1. letting TBS know they’ve done well
    2. letting TBS know how they could improve
    3. giving TBS an objective observation

All you’ve done is saying how pathetic and horrible everything is and that the community is shit. There is no FEEDBACK in your post, no matter how hard Torn Banner Studios would look into it.

• the game certainly has potential as long as they listen to feedback. I don’t think posts like this will really be taken seriously as it’s out of complete anger. The game certainly has tons of issues with balance and mechanics but hopefully it all gets resolved before the release. Since it’s beta, most have already said a lot of the same things you have and since everyone is basically saying the same things, it can’t go un noticed. Before you get upset that you bought the game and don’t like it, wait for it to improve. If you know anything about video games, early access is always a gamble, and you rolled the dice…. but it IS still in beta, and there’s tons of people testing/playing it.