How would i go about locking classes?

• I played a game that everyone went pirate and we had team of pirate fights on treasure island. It was the most fun I’ve had yet. I’m looking to set up a server for purely pirate fights. How do I force pirate class on everyone? and disable vote to change maps.

• Relevant thread:
    viewtopic.php?f=72&t=23498

I guess you’ll want to disable bVoteNextMap and rewrite your maplist to only allow pirates.
    Or you could keep the vote and configure the vote options to only allow pirates with whatever maps and varying numbers of teams you want.

• This is quite a bit different it seems than MW. I’m not sure how to make it so it’s only team deathmatch or lts, on treasure isle… I’m unsure what to keep in. I’ll be doing a lot of piddling about with this.

Is there a maplist?

• The game mode is set according to which map you load.
    TD-Isle
    LTS-Isle

I believe you edit your maplist in the PCServer-CDWGame.ini file if you can find it. I haven’t tried it for myself yet. So if your maplist only contains those two Isle maps you’ll be set.

• @dudeface:

The game mode is set according to which map you load.
    TD-Isle
    LTS-Isle

I believe you edit your maplist in the PCServer-CDWGame.ini file if you can find it. I haven’t tried it for myself yet. So if your maplist only contains those two Isle maps you’ll be set.

Ah, not quite that simple if you want to have map voting too. As far as I know, you need to specify gamemode too. For example, if you only wanted to have TD or LTS in Isle with two teams of pirates, you would have to do something like this:

VoteMapList=(MapName="LTS-Isle",GameMode="AOCLTS",NumTeams=2,AllowedClass=("Pirate","Pirate"))
    VoteMapList=(MapName="TD-Isle",GameMode="AOCTD",NumTeams=2,AllowedClass=("Pirate","Pirate"))

Or if you want it to cycle:

MapList=LTS-Isle?numteams=2?class0=pirate?class1=pirate
    MapList=TD-Isle?numteams=2?class0=pirate?class1=pirate
    ```+ disable map voting.

bVoteNextMap=false

• Anybody know how to set a team limit? like a 5 limit on each team in a 6 multi team battle.