Smoke pots

• I quite like the changes to smokepots that were made. However, although it is very fun to play with them, they could really need a buff.

• More smokepots. 4 would be perfect in my opinion, or a way to refill them (But that would lead to problems: Pirat/Samurai-campers etc.).

• Make them last longer.

• Enlarge the area of them.

I really want to ues them, it is very fun. But they are barely useful at the moment. It is very rare you can use them properly, and if you do, you hardly get rewarded.

In general: Ninja is a very funny “faction”, but pretty weak. They have low HP, low damage… Just the 2-free-hit-pots, which in my opinion need a nerf. Give them a serious bonus for backstabbing (They don’t have one currently, don’t they?) or make the dodge a little more effective.

• I like smoke bombs. Makes all the pirates unload where they think you are. Then I boop them with my bo staff.

• I like the whole idea of having different types of smoke pots for the Ninjas and to be able to control which ones you get and to have maybe 4.

1. Traditional smoke pot - Just a smoke screen to counter archers and projectiles or to escape
    2. Drug bomb - short and quick disorientation
    3. Flash bang - This is where anyone in a small radius that is in view of bomb drop, screen whites out for a few secs.
    4. Grenade - Traditional explosive with shrapnel, primitive clay grenade doing damage within a small radius

That would be far more interesting depending on damage and length of effects.

• 1. Traditional smoke pot - Just a smoke screen to counter archers and projectiles or to escape
    3. Flash bang - This is where anyone in a small radius that is in view of bomb drop, screen whites out for a few secs.
    4. Grenade - Traditional explosive with shrapnel, primitive clay grenade doing damage within a small radius

Yes.

• @lemonater47:

1. Traditional smoke pot - Just a smoke screen to counter archers and projectiles or to escape

Yes.

Something like this?

Makes a little kaboom, small area of effect with not too hight damage, but on the other hand it deafens you and adds a bit of a ringing noise. Effectively disorients you without stunning you or blinding you with smoke.