Spear Combos

• So I guess you can combo with the thrusts on spartan spears and the samurai spear as well. Its kind of ridiculous, since the combo animation looks like idle, recovery, and parry recovery animations; they are pretty much invisible. Honestly I have no clue how it can be fixed besides removing it. Plus there’s the fact that since there is no viable cftp or combo parry, this game is essentially “Call the Miss”, and already because of that the spears have an advantage, but throw in invisible combos at max range, and its kind of OP right now.

• Learn to see?

I can see them coming.

• @lemonater47:

Learn to see?

I can see them coming.

Are you really defending these piss-poor animations?
    Did TBS hire you to damage control every single piece of negative feedback?

• @Alyx:

@lemonater47:

Learn to see?

I can see them coming.

Are you really defending these piss-poor animations?
    Did TBS hire you to damage control every single piece of negative feedback?

Been playing since June so I’m probably just used to the animations.

• I’m starting to get used to the animations as well, except for the shieldbash by spartans.

• @Xylvion:

I’m starting to get used to the animations as well, except for the shieldbash by spartans.

Yes. Shield bash is OP, it 2 hit kills me. It should do way less damage.

• I agree with OP, I find it hard to see them coming, even mine when I do it.

• Alternative shield bash has OP tracers, you can hit someone outside your field of vision (my fov’s at 95) to both your left and to your right if they are close enough, and shield bashes always does full damage. Dunno if it’s as effective in actual combat though, I just looked at the tracers of all weapons.

• @wyrda78:

@Xylvion:

I’m starting to get used to the animations as well, except for the shieldbash by spartans.

Yes. Shield bash is OP, it 2 hit kills me. It should do way less damage.

3 hits body shots everyone but knight. Body and head hits a ninja and pirate. Two headshots a Viking and spartan. Don’t know about samurai he could die in 2 headshots, haven’t really tested him. Knight can survive 2 headshots. Dies in 3 hits usually as its easy to land a headshot with the shield bash.