Proper AUS servers up.

• 203.34.186.94:7777 games.on.net #01 VIC Full Rotation
    58.6.24.32:7777 games.on.net #02 WA Full Rotation
    203.34.186.96:7777 games.on.net #03 VIC Full Rotation
    59.167.241.18:7777 games.on.net #04 NSW Full Rotation
    58.6.24.34:7777 games.on.net #05 WA Full Rotation

Even servers to keep you westerners happy.

And thanks to those who hosted servers before almost killing their own machines.

• Can you make the rosters have less LTS? I want to play and experience the game, and sometimes all 3 options are LTS.

• @wyrda78:

Can you make the rosters have less LTS? I want to play and experience the game, and sometimes all 3 options are LTS.

Nope. Something I tried to change on my own server. But the maps that pop up for voting seem completely random.

And in this beta there are only 2 game modes at the moment. LTS and TDM. FFA-acropolis is the default map when you first start the server up though.

• @lemonater47:

@wyrda78:

Can you make the rosters have less LTS? I want to play and experience the game, and sometimes all 3 options are LTS.

Nope. Something I tried to change on my own server. But the maps that pop up for voting seem completely random.

And in this beta there are only 2 game modes at the moment. LTS and TDM. FFA-acropolis is the default map when you first start the server up though.

Not random mate, in the PCServer-CDWGame.ini, you just remove the lines that are right above MapList (the votemaplist lines) That way you can remove any gamemode from voting.

• @Raizio:

@lemonater47:

@wyrda78:

Not random mate, in the PCServer-CDWGame.ini, you just remove the lines that are right above MapList (the votemaplist lines) That way you can remove any gamemode from voting.

True but the maps from the list still randomly show up in voting.

And we pretty much added every map and combination available in there, well every complete map of not the ones from the alpha which you can access. There just happens to be more LTS.

With LTS some people love it others don’t. There’s no middle ground. But this is a beta and they are full rotation servers.

Vic ones are doing as well as can be expected.
    Have’t done the NSW one. Like always our best servers ping wise never have anyone on them.
    And the WA ones are an extra 3000Km away. So my ping is 150.