I am surprised!

• I just came from youtube and saw different vids about this game. When I was looking there I can’t tell how many times post where about Chivalry vs Mount and Blade. So here I am looking to see if people here reacted the same and for now I see none.

I am a Mount and Blade player, but I play the game for 2 main reasons. The open world sandbox single-player and mods (I just need my Templars and Teutons :D ). If this game would have these 2 things too (which I can only hope) then I’m buying it.

Now please don’t start any game vs game debates.

• No, it will not. Well, there will be mods of course, but the focus of this game lies on fast paced multiplayer combat. I doubt any mod will ever include what you are looking for, play Skyrim.

• @PowerZ:

No, it will not. Well, there will be mods of course, but the focus of this game lies on fast paced multiplayer combat. I doubt any mod will ever include what you are looking for, play Skyrim.

Then Mount and Blade it shall be. :D

• Why chose ?
    Can’t people play all the interesting games instead of having to chose which is their preferred one and play only this one ?

• @Jihell:

Why chose ?
    Can’t people play all the interesting games instead of having to chose which is their preferred one and play only this one ?

Yeah. I’ve always been looking for good melee fighting games.

Sure, I love Mount&Blade, but I wouldn’t say the melee combat or the atmosphere is so great it can never be topped.
    Chivalry looks interesting as hell. But I surely will continue playing M&B for singleplayer campaigns, at least until Bannerlords will be released :P

@Tom1561:

I just came from youtube and saw different vids about this game. When I was looking there I can’t tell how many times post where about Chivalry vs Mount and Blade. So here I am looking to see if people here reacted the same and for now I see none.

I’m seeing more dispute about Chivalry vs. War of the Roses. And I can honestly advise you not to buy the latter ^^

• @Siegbert:

Chivalry looks interesting as hell. But I surely will continue playing M&B for singleplayer campaigns, at least until Bannerlords will be released :P

I think I’m gonna wait for Bannerlords to 8-)

• I’ll most likely play both, so, win win for me.

• Chivalry is designed with competitive multiplayer in mind. It always was going to be. Maybe TBS will release a future title with a singleplayer campaign, but I doubt Chivalry will ever have one.