Rank/Weapon unlock doesn't work

• Hi I just bought the game. Every time I am playing, getting kills etc I will see that I am close to getting a new weapon/I gain ranks. Then when the round ends and goes to a new one everything resets. What can be done to fix this? I was thinking about buying the dlc but if the progression isn’t even working that’s not going to happen.

• I’m having the same problem - just bought it because free weekend seems fun but it sucks not progressing in anything. Devs have been pretty quiet on a timeline for a fix or if they even know what’s wrong.

• It is a bug that happens from time to time, just play on Official servers for a few rounds and that should clear it up. Also play FFA maps as you are more likely to rank and level up faster.

• @Retsnom:

It is a bug that happens from time to time, just play on Official servers for a few rounds and that should clear it up. Also play FFA maps as you are more likely to rank and level up faster.

No amount of playing on official servers with more than 10 players and not leaving before the new map loads helps. It doesn’t even count down during matches anymore for me.