Low FPS, low Performance GTX 680

• Hello,i bought this game today, and i am having some problems, my pc configuration is: Nvidia GTX 680, i7 3370k, 8gb RAM, Windows 8 Pro. i am getting low fps some times and in the map that is night, and have a fireplace to we start the mission. well this map make me have 30-20 fps and it freeze some times. I dont know what to do, please support me. Nvidia Driver 327.23

• Win8 might be the problem for starters but aside of that have you lowered your resolution, tried turning down options in the graphics settings? Dynamic lighting and shadows are big FPS crunchers along with VSync.

• Your puter is plenty powerful enough.

It is highly likely that your system is using your i7’s integrated GPU instead of your GTX 680. Fix that and you’ll be fine.

• @Toll:

Your puter is plenty powerful enough.

It is highly likely that your system is using your i7’s integrated GPU instead of your GTX 680. Fix that and you’ll be fine.

Well that would be assuming that the monitor is plugged into the motherboard’s graphics card which I doubt is the case. But you could also right click onto your desktop and get into the Nvidia control panel and check those settings.