[Videos] Rat Patrol Videos

• Hello all :-)

My brother was recording our gaming session and well…. things got awkward. And when things get awkward there is only one solution. to compile the awkwardness into a video for the entertainment of faceless strangers! Just silly, lighthearted and just a bit racy meow ;-).

dX0QCR59tOo

YARR! Ninja’s be after our booty! We were playing Deadliest Warrior when we joined a FFA where everyone pretty well agreed to do Pirates Vs. Ninja’s(and samurai). Yo-ho-ho and blow them all down

1Bl1c9eLOw8

Hope you enjoy, G’day!

• Take everything after the “=” which in this case would be “dX0QCR59tOo” and put it in the YouTube brackets
    “(video)”

dX0QCR59tOo

Nice video by the way.

• Thanks, I am just going to leave yours there though because last time I edited this my thread disappeared for two days lol. I think I might have a repost coming up in two more days now… Anyway I appreciate it

• Added Pirate Booty Video, would be interested in hearing which style of video people like more and why.

• when things get awkward there is only one solution. to compile the awkwardness into a video for the entertainment of faceless strangers! Just silly, lighthearted and just a bit racy meow ;-).

• ^I appreciate the view, not sure why you just repeated what I put on the top of the page, but I appreciate it! lol