Skull indicators

• KEEP THEM! Mostly!

They are very useful, but the trouble is they turn ninja useless really quickly (especially because the rounds are so short).

As a idea, can the symbol only show if the people are a decent distance away? That means people don’t get lost in the map, but can still walk into ambushes. An example of this was me and three other ninja stalking some pirates until the skulls show. Boom, 2 dead and last guy hacked to death by cutlass.

As a side note, why are samurai so fast? :P

• @dragonmith:

Why are knights as fast as ninjas? Magic! Also, videogames.

• @Kreittis:

@dragonmith:

knights are in no way as fast as ninjas… i have no idea where you got that idea…

OP: i agree… the skulls are a sort of dumb thing… it renders ninjas useless if too much time passes… really horribly designed when taking into account there is a stealth class and even an all vs all class mode… ninjas are screwed here…

this skull indicator wasnt needed in C:MW … why would we need it in C:DW ?

• @Kreittis:

@dragonmith:

Actually you don’t go much slower wearing heavy armour than you do without. Spring isn’t really sprint in this game its a medium run. So being at the same speed is more or less realism. You get tired a bit faster but it doesn’t make you slower unless the armour hinders your movement in some way.

• @Jaggsaw:

I don’t like the skulls and don’t understand why it is being used. They already added the ability to distinguish teams through colors. Needs something more subtle.

• @gregcau:

@Jaggsaw:

I don’t like the skulls and don’t understand why it is being used. They already added the ability to distinguish teams through colors. Needs something more subtle.

i’m pretty sure they only come up in last team standing mode, but toward the end where most of one team is dead. It’s a good feature because think about MW on some lts maps… sometimes people find some little crevice or some shit to hide in and everyone has to sit there and wiat for the round to end because the whole team cant find one guy. This skull thing comes up toward the end of the round so that it doesn’t draw the round out forever and people aren’t kept waiting doing nothing.

• There’s only one map where it isn’t needed and that’s bamboo forest.

• I have a feeling this got derailed quickly… It’s not about the indicators (good or bad), just a distance thing for them, helping with ambushes or… other… things.

Lemon, that’s an interesting point about sprinting. The Samurai just looks like he’s in full pelt with his sword up, while the knight:

:arm:

Anyway, also thanks for those NZ servers too :)