Chiv Community Gotten Worse After DW?

• Ever since Deadliest warrior I have been noticing massive flaming on the forums, in ingame chat, vote kicks for petty reason et cetera. It feels like the DW expansion has attracted a horde of immature brats from games like CoD; I sincerely hope these people will just go and play other games because I’m thoroughly sick of all the QQing and votekick spam.

• That’s weird. In C:MW the chat always was spammed with insults and always somebody was kicked for no reason.

In C:DW I haven’t experienced anything like that so far. Maybe I’m just lucky though. I’m actually surprised how nice the people on the servers I was were. Especially in multi-LTS.

• I haven’t seen much of that either (in game at least), most people just seem to want to have a good time.

• Yeah I agree C:MW was far far worse than DW, so far I’ve barely seen anyone talking in the chat for DW.

• I keep insulting the game because of hittrades and hitting through people, but hopefully they’ll involve some skill in this game later on.

• @Peculiar:

I haven’t seen much of that either (in game at least), most people just seem to want to have a good time.

I guess it’s only been in the severs I play in, though it only takes one person in a full server to spam the chat and votekick.

• @wyrda78:

@Peculiar:

I haven’t seen much of that either (in game at least), most people just seem to want to have a good time.

I guess it’s only been in the severs I play in, though it only takes one person in a full server to spam the chat and votekick.

No way, Australians are nicest people in the world.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@wyrda78:

@Peculiar:

No way, Australians are nicest people in the world.

Well that’s a nice stereotype, though I’m pretty sure it belongs to the Canadians.

• @wyrda78:

Well that’s a nice stereotype, though I’m pretty sure it belongs to the Canadians.

yep Austrailians are second nicest. Though their girls are first.

• @gregcau:

@wyrda78:

yep Austrailians are second nicest. Though their girls are first.

Greg is THE biggest Rebel Wilson fan. He loves Australia.

• Peace and love for all.

• @ArchimedesWithASword:

Fak u ur nub fag.

you go girl, you sessy.

• maybe if they made deadliest warrior a good game and not a horrible speedy bad feeling game people wouldn’t rage

• Australians.

I might stay out of this one.