Feature Request - Battle Cry animation starts regeneration:)

• Feature Request - Battle Cry animation starts regeneration:)

I was thinking. When you press C and you are not in sprint mode you get the hilarious animation that takes about 5 seconds of your time. In the worst case it costs you your life.

That said we can conclude going in this animation is a risk. I would therefore like a reward. What if your life regen would start as soon as you start the animation. Screw realism. It would reward taking that risk and stun you for a few seconds.

I’m not talking about instaheal like the pirate. I’m talking about starting the regen process. It doesnt start much later anyway…

THoughts?

• This was one of the ideas I suggested in a C:MW beta months ago. I think it would be interesting for DW and increase the AMOUNT OF YELLING WHICH IS ALWAYS A FUN THING!

• Horrible idea. Not only do you announce where you are you make yourself vulnerable. They just need to unfix the last regen fix. The old method was great because a player could control when and how they regenerated by “taking a knee”. You could also retreat, take a knee and heal far faster then the current “fix”. I am not sure who’s bright idea it was to even “fix” it in the first place. It wasn’t broken……
    Now if you take an arrow from across the map taking 90% health at the beginning of the map, the round is over before you have enough health to reengage. Dumb Dumb Dumb

Another poor choice by the dev team with this one.

• @frontliner2:

Feature Request - Battle Cry animation starts regeneration:)

I was thinking. When you press C and you are not in sprint mode you get the hilarious animation that takes about 5 seconds of your time. In the worst case it costs you your life.

That said we can conclude going in this animation is a risk. I would therefore like a reward. What if your life regen would start as soon as you start the animation. Screw realism. It would reward taking that risk and stun you for a few seconds.

I’m not talking about instaheal like the pirate. I’m talking about starting the regen process. It doesnt start much later anyway…

THoughts?

Yeah, lets make knights even more powerful… good idea…