[ARCH]How to improve Your Archery(no Crosshair)

• Here is the technique i use to get better at Archery,which means noT only training your shooting skills,but also perception,awareness,focus and avoid the pattern overload which i talk about in the video.
    I disable the crosshair and use one of the 3 bows
    BwLFrW3oRfE

• Good work once again Andrea!

I wish we had more archers than you. Well… My head would be exploding quite a lot more, as you did to me on the ruins map, but there would be so much more tactic and fun on the servers. :P

• @Peter:

Good work once again Andrea!

I wish we had more archers than you. Well… My head would be exploding quite a lot more, as you did to me on the ruins map, but there would be so much more tactic and fun on the servers. :P

Thanks Peter,i must say that finding someone that dies from my arrow and compliment my shots is a rare thing,i hope you keep spreading your positivity in this community :)

• Cross hairs should never have been allowed in Chiv in the first place. This is true of 3rd person as well….

• @Retsnom:

Cross hairs should never have been allowed in Chiv in the first place. This is true of 3rd person as well….

That should be wrote in some holy books. In Bold. And with some electrical sign, to be sure no one miss it.

Hope your video will inspire some archers out there !

(crosshair is evil)

• The thing is its so easily worked around with a small piece of bluetak or somthing in the middle of your screen.