Can I turn off combo into parry?

• Sometimes to avoid hittrades you try to feint to parry, but with these short windups you are already in release. Then the parry is comboed and performed at the end of the attack, which is very annoying. I have the queueWindow on 0 seconds but this issue persists. Is there something I can do about that?

• when you say ‘queuewindow’ are you talking about the “double tap time” ??

i ask because i never figured out what this option is… but it might be the combo-queueing… am i correct here? or am i completely off?..

if i am completely off… can someone please explain what this “double tap timer” is?

• @SlyGoat:

Oh, the double tap sensitivity only applies to double tap dodges. What you’re looking for is the queue window. setqueuewindow is the console command to change this I believe, specified in seconds - so if you want it to be 100 ms set it to .1

It’s the timeframe in which input (attack) commands are stored.
    Example;
    You are flinched. Flinched is a state in which you cannot attack. Now suppose you try to attack anyway. You click the left mouse button for a swing. Nothing happens because you are flinched and not able to start an attack in flinch.
    But what happens now is that the game remembers that you tried to start an attack, for a duration of 0.4 seconds. So if the moment you get out of flinch is still in those 0.4 seconds the game will remember that you tried to start an attack and do it for you. So the attack can start for example 0.3 seconds after you clicked the mouse button because that’s the moment you were not longer flinched.

With the setQueueWindow command you can tell the game how long it should remember your attack inputs. I am personally trying 0 right now, for more control over my attacks.

• not much am afraid… only vague sense tbh :(

can you elaborate more on both?

• I edited my example, check it out. I have no idea about the double tap timer because I don’t play maa, sorry.

• thanks… ill try it out :D
    i guess its a console command?

• @Jaggsaw:

i guess its a console command?

Yes, but you can also change it in CDWSettings.ini / UDKSettings.ini:

AttackQueueWindowSeconds=0.000000

• very handy to know! in my mind 0.4 is too much

• I hate parry queueing as well :| Very annoying if you feint with RMB.

• This topic makes me happy…

No more feint to parry.

You have made my week.

Now if only I had my beloved warhammer in this game to take advantage of this. :(

• @trooper:

This topic makes me happy…

No more feint to parry.

You have made my week.

Now if only I had my beloved warhammer in this game to take advantage of this. :(

It’s about parry queue not feint to parry itself.