When Will the Game be Patched?

• The novelty of deadliest warrior is starting to wear off. I’m really getting sick of OP shield bashes, metsubishi ect. We don’t need a big patch fixing all the minor bugs, just one that a dresses the game breaking issues at the moment. I will list the things so far that I have noticed:

Shield Bashes:
    Very fast, and they do a lot of damage, almost as much as the spear. Not only that, the shield is very hard to block and you have to aim precisely at the incoming point of attack. It is very hard to do this, you’re presented with a very large bronze shield and you have to aim your parry at a very small area of that shield. Some people might argue that the bash is short, but, not really. It has alright reach, and if it missed and the defender parries, the attacker can just combo another shield bash and it will get through the defender’s block because it’s so fast. Needless to say, this needs to be patched. The damage needs to be reduced; it’s quite ridiculous that you can kill armoured soldiers with 3 bashes of a shield.

Metsubishi:
    It’s already been confirmed that the stun of this is being removed, but it’s another reason why the game needs to be patched

Obviously there are a lot more imbalanced weapons, I’m not aware of all of them.

I know it’s beta, my point is that we just need a quick patch now fixing these major issues. The minor stuff can be addressed later. So TB don’t wait until you can release a massive patch fixing everything.

• @wyrda78:

Yari:
    This spear is pretty OP, it has high damage, fast combo and the longest reach in the game. Thankfully the masses don’t seem to be aware of it (they’re content with their no dachi) but there a still a lot of clannies running around with it killing it feinting and killing noobs.

Dude come on… You’re not supposed to tell anyone…

• Tell them what?

• the sarissa has longer reach then the yari, but nice try.

• Shield bash actually does the least amount of damage of all the Spartans attacks.

• @lemonater47:

Shield bash actually does the least amount of damage of all the Spartans attacks.

really?
    it feels like it hits hard
    maybe because it does bashing damage and the armored guys are weak to that

• @BB:

@lemonater47:

Shield bash actually does the least amount of damage of all the Spartans attacks.

really?
    it feels like it hits hard
    maybe because it does bashing damage and the armored guys are weak to that

It also makes a very loud noise when it hits you.

• When and checked out shield bash in Tutorial just then with the drawtracer command, Looks like it’s pretty weird it loses no damage even if you drag it so you could potentially drag the shield bash in a 360 and hit anyone surrounding you for full damage. This means regardless of how far back you drag the shield it’ll always be a 2 hit kill on pirates or ninjas.

The area on the Alternative shield bash has backswing as well.

First one is normal shield bash the 2nd one is alt shield bash, The effective area of the alt shield bash is ridicolous.

• @Hitom:

the sarissa has longer reach then the yari, but nice try.

Sure doesn’t feel like it. Also it does half the dmg.

• @SirBlade:

you could potentially drag the shield bash in a 360 and hit anyone surrounding you for full damage.

that sounds awesome
    shield bash is short range so shame on them for giving you a group hug

• Well if you are stupid enough to get that close its your problem.

• @lemonater47:

Well if you are stupid enough to get that close its your problem.

Spartan is almost as fast as the ninja or pirate, It’s not hard to get close to someone with the Spartan.

• @SirBlade:

@lemonater47:

Spartan is almost as fast as the ninja or pirate, It’s not hard to get close to someone with the Spartan.

Have you heard of knockback?

• @lemonater47:

@SirBlade:

@lemonater47:

Have you heard of knockback?

Okay? What’ll that achieve? Say If I’m a ninja and I were to kick back a spartan, I’ve now put him at a better advantage, No? The spartan has a spear that far exceeds the maximum range of any ninja weapon not including the shuriken which can simply be blocked by their shield. The only range a ninja can engage a spartan is short range.

• okay stop
    the shield bash is so short and fast the blue and green tracers wouldn’t even have a use

they aren’t there because they aren’t needed

• Considering the ridiculously close range for shield bash to work, I can’t see how this is a problem. It’s not like it does 90 damage, take the hit and move backwards. If you’re a Ninja, roll.

• @JW:

Considering the ridiculously close range for shield bash to work, I can’t see how this is a problem. It’s not like it does 90 damage, take the hit and move backwards. If you’re a Ninja, roll.

And what range are all ninja weapons meant for? It might as well do 90 damage that’d still make it a 2 hit kill no matter what just like it is now, I’m just going to ask you simple logic. If the ninja is walking backwards and the spartan sprtining forwards which one is moving faster?

• @SirBlade:

@JW:

Considering the ridiculously close range for shield bash to work, I can’t see how this is a problem. It’s not like it does 90 damage, take the hit and move backwards. If you’re a Ninja, roll.

And what range are all ninja weapons meant for? It might as well do 90 damage that’d still make it a 2 hit kill no matter what just like it is now, I’m just going to ask you simple logic. If the ninja is walking backwards and the spartan sprtining forwards which one is moving faster?

It doesn’t two hit kill anybody. Except 2 headshots on Ninjas and pirates. But headshots are very hard to land wit. Extensive testing against a stationary target let along a moving one.

3-4 hits to kill. The ninja’s sickle will two hit overhead kill a Spartan.

• Sirblade haven’t learned to parry shield bash yet it looks like.

• @Hitom:

Sirblade haven’t learned to parry shield bash yet it looks like.

Exactly. That’s why I said knockback.

He must be able to block the spears they are easy. And what’s more it knocks you back to.