PLEASE I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS.

• Okay Good job on the game devs
    It is a great game.
    I know this game is based off of the show on spike tv. I agree, but I also see an influence from PVK 2 I am saying that this game dev who patronized pvk here, I love you. PVK 2 was an amazing game.
    BUT THERE is a lot more then just the PVK in it There is quite a few more classes.
    I have two questions
    Is there going to be unlockable tiers like in chivalry medieval warfare?
    And Can you guys Bring in these few items into the game for pirates right here.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQWDahju_go
    First we got a barrel
    and
    now a parrot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9am9iAJoD8
    also in this video he uses a claw, AND THAT COULD BE LIKE THE FISTS IN CHIV. but diffffferent.
    Also maybe customization for a peg leg.

• lol WTF

• This is why you don’t give 12 year olds coffee.

• @lemonater47:

This is why you don’t give 12 year olds coffee.

Hey I am way older then 12 I just chose 2000 real quickly it was a random number
    I would ask you not to be rude to me by calling me a youngin. Do not take numbers seriously. I AM probably older then you.

• @Najo:

lol WTF

I know right…
    It would be badass if these things were in the game.

• @PVKMAN2000:

@lemonater47:

Hey I am way older then 12 I just chose 2000 real quickly it was a random number
    I would ask you not to be rude to me by calling me a youngin. Do not take numbers seriously. I AM probably older then you.

Possibly but I’m judging you on what I see in front of. And well you portray yourself as sokeone who young young and overly excited.

The 2000 in your name isn’t it. But your name is in bold the title of this in is bold your suggestions are way out there and the way you type is sporadic.

Doesn’t really hint at you being an adult now does it. On drugs maybe. Or if you are pretty succeptable to caffeine from coffee and had lots of it.

Though capitalisation and some attempt of putting full stops on some sentanances probably saves you.

• @PVKMAN2000:

@lemonater47:

So what, you’re 30 maybe?

• With the parrot i should be screaming ‘‘Parrot i chose you! use the frontal attack!’’

• @lemonater47:

@PVKMAN2000:

@lemonater47:

Possibly but I’m judging you on what I see in front of. And well you portray yourself as sokeone who young young and overly excited.

The 2000 in your name isn’t it. But your name is in bold the title of this in is bold your suggestions are way out there and the way you type is sporadic.

Doesn’t really hint at you being an adult now does it. On drugs maybe. Or if you are pretty succeptable to caffeine from coffee and had lots of it.

Though capitalisation and some attempt of putting full stops on some sentanances probably saves you.

Judging how people post and telling them what they are is more important then talking about the suggestions that I provided in the post.
    That bothers me a little bit that you judge me by saying that I do drugs or I am on caffiene.
    No bro. I am an enfp. http://www.truity.com/enfp I do not care about details I do not care about all of that shit. I GET EXCITED ABOUT EVERYTHING! especially talking to random ass people.

You might have a case of OCD or something along those lines.

I am not sure if you played pvk, if you did you would understand where I am coming from. And I think you would be agreeing with me at this point if you did play the game.

• where are the other classes from medieval warfare? Why are they out? I bought the damn expansion for them to be in it

• @jhon13331:

where are the other classes from medieval warfare? Why are they out? I bought the damn expansion for them to be in it

they are in it. they’ve just been modified.

Pirate = archer
    Samurai/viking = vanguard
    spartan/ninja = man at arms