Servers Suck lately

• The game freezes for 10 sec at a time for people, everyone’s ping will randomly go up by 50 and stay there…what’s going on with the servers??? :x People who live on the west coast are getting 100+ ping on west coast servers…wtf? Is it the increase in players due to the free weekend? Or did TBS send all the good servers to DW?

• west coast seem to be the worst right now. I literally have the same or better ping playing in some of the european servers than i do in ones in my own country, that ain’t right.

And in DW… they have some constant skipping issue like a cd player without shock protection (remember that shit? LOLZ)

• @clayton-bigsby:

west coast seem to be the worst right now. I literally have the same or better ping playing in some of the european servers than i do in ones in my own country, that ain’t right.

And in DW… they have some constant skipping issue like a cd player without shock protection (remember that shit? LOLZ)

lol yeah, shock protection xD

• the game is flawless and plays great remember, whats wrong with you guys lol.

it does seem to be the case though, everything in this game has been steadily going downhill.
    we wanna see more passion and innovation in game design just like the slogan says, and not what we are being fed right now to play as its truly unplayable in its current state.

• @WARSAW:

the game is flawless and plays great remember, whats wrong with you guys lol.

it does seem to be the case though, everything in this game has been steadily going downhill.
    we wanna see more passion and innovation in game design just like the slogan says, and not what we are being fed right now to play as its truly unplayable in its current state.

This looks like it’s a problem with the server hosts, not the game. Relax?

• were calm bro hence the lol at the end of our sentences.

• @WARSAW:

were calm bro hence the lol at the end of our sentences.

At the end of 1 sarcastic sentence. k

• Pardon, I meant “Servers Suck Dick Lately”. Must have slipped my mind. Almost every official west coast server is fucked up. No one has a ping below 100, and most people have above 150 or much much higher. Regardless of who’s fault it is, it’s effecting Torn Banner’s game, so it most definitely concerns them. New players might think this is normal.

• yeah in west coast i’m always like what is parry?

• @parkrangerstan:

Pardon, I meant “Servers Suck Dick Lately”. Must have slipped my mind. Almost every official west coast server is fucked up. No one has a ping below 100, and most people have above 150 or much much higher. Regardless of who’s fault it is, it’s effecting Torn Banner’s game, so it most definitely concerns them. New players might think this is normal.

Hmm. The South east Asia servers had a problem like this but worse. Pings being over 150 going past 200. And I think the problem still persists but its gotten better lately.

It was a problem because everyone who lived over there would join Australian servers as the ping was still 200. But Australian servers were fine with the max people being 100 (excluding the latter stages of citadel). Then we get these players with 200+ ping.

• @lemonater47:

@parkrangerstan:

Pardon, I meant “Servers Suck Dick Lately”. Must have slipped my mind. Almost every official west coast server is fucked up. No one has a ping below 100, and most people have above 150 or much much higher. Regardless of who’s fault it is, it’s effecting Torn Banner’s game, so it most definitely concerns them. New players might think this is normal.

Hmm. The South east Asia servers had a problem like this but worse. Pings being over 150 going past 200. And I think the problem still persists but its gotten better lately.

It was a problem because everyone who lived over there would join Australian servers as the ping was still 200. But Australian servers were fine with the max people being 100 (excluding the latter stages of citadel). Then we get these players with 200+ ping.

Yeah, I don’t mind joining central servers when I can’t find a good west coast server. I get about 115 ping on a good central server. But still, the game is so much different with 110 ping vs. 50.

• Multiplay.

Well it is a good thing that they’re not being used in DW, oh wait……

• @Dave:

Multiplay.

Well it is a good thing that they’re not being used in DW, oh wait……

I don’t think its just multiplay but all west coast servers.

Its the was the case in SEA. All servers regardless of the host were effected.

• I might actually have to play another game. The west coast servers are so fucking bad, and not all the time, sometimes they trick you by being normal for a bit…then WHAM! Cock in mouth.

• It makes me sad to post this but the chiv servers have been near unusable atm. I understand you may be swamped with the dw servers. But you both control the influx to those servers with your standing ones how is it you cant limit entry to the beta in order to secure use for current users?

• I haven’t played since like 3 months ago…

Kinda came back during last free weekend seeing adequate number of servers online.

Right now browser only finds 2 servers (EU). Is that right? :-?

• @Peacerer:

I haven’t played since like 3 months ago…

Kinda came back during last free weekend seeing adequate number of servers online.

Right now browser only finds 2 servers (EU). Is that right? :-?

no, you might have to just escape back to the main menu and start the search again, or restart game/steam. This has happened to me a bit since the patch but only seeing 2 is certainly not right. I’ve even played on some EU servers just messing about and there’s def more than 2.

• I tried variations already.

Random player on one of the 2 servers found also said he saw only 3 servers.

Oh just noticed Chiv’s getting 3.5 GB update.

• hm, I’ve noticed increased lag problems with the eastern or central official duel servers, but I thought that was just me. The game just gets unplayable seemingly randomly, so I give up. (And I’ll try some bandwidth intensive task after, like streaming a video, and it works fine, so that’s weird.)