1ST Impression: Blank/empty server browser

• I realize it is beta. But I get an empty server brower so that let me to poke around. Clearly the customization is not done but I couldnt even ESC out of it, had to use the task manager to force shut down. Create a game also broken. Tutorial, being the only thing I could do and only spartan, attacks seemed clunky but fast and not very intuitive. It seems attacks are kind of backwards but maybe that is just the Spartan.

Oh well guess that is about as far as I go…… kind of sad.

• Something’s definitely wrong here, sorry to hear that.

Can you post a screenshot of the empty server browser please?

Create Game, Profile and Tutorial menu items are disabled right now. How did you get in to Tutorial?

I wonder if you have a dodgy/corrupt/pre-version installation happening somehow? I’d try and uninstall the C:MW Beta app entirely from Steam and reinstall.

• @JW:

Something’s definitely wrong here, sorry to hear that.

Can you post a screenshot of the empty server browser please?

Create Game, Profile and Tutorial menu items are disabled right now. How did you get in to Tutorial?

I wonder if you have a dodgy/corrupt/pre-version installation happening somehow? I’d try and uninstall the C:MW Beta app entirely from Steam and reinstall.

Why would you want a screenshot of an empty server browser. A screenshot of nothing.

Create game is greyed out it isn’t there not broken.

Training you can get to via console command.

Servers weren’t showing for me either for a bit today. Though being in the middle of updating my antivirus might of had something to do with it.

And customisation broken? Just like in C:MW pushing escape doesn’t back out of it. The big X in the top left corner does. I assure you that works. Works exactly like in C:MW.

Spartan is one of the most boring classes attack wise. And yes with the spartan sarrisa the attacks are backwards.

To change class in training you have to be in the main start room. Not In any of the other rooms. A bit annoying.

• Sounds like you are playing an old version, hehehe :P

• @SavageBeatings:

Sounds like you are playing an old version, hehehe :P

Doubt it. There’s only been two beta versions. This one and the one that wasn’t released only difference being autobalance really. Sounds to me he’s just not getting servers. A few people didn’t get servers for a while. Their threads were solved then sunk. The customiser has always worked before they even had the main menu done.

All Retsnom has to do is dig them up.

• @Retsnom:

I realize it is beta. But I get an empty server brower so that let me to poke around. Clearly the customization is not done but I couldnt even ESC out of it, had to use the task manager to force shut down. Create a game also broken. Tutorial, being the only thing I could do and only spartan, attacks seemed clunky but fast and not very intuitive. It seems attacks are kind of backwards but maybe that is just the Spartan.

I had the same problem. You’re opted into the “sdk” beta. You need to opt out of all betas in the properties window for the beta. Thanks goes to Keith for making me aware of this. The actual game is much much better.

• @Slight:

@Retsnom:

I realize it is beta. But I get an empty server brower so that let me to poke around. Clearly the customization is not done but I couldnt even ESC out of it, had to use the task manager to force shut down. Create a game also broken. Tutorial, being the only thing I could do and only spartan, attacks seemed clunky but fast and not very intuitive. It seems attacks are kind of backwards but maybe that is just the Spartan.

I had the same problem. You’re opted into the “sdk” beta. You need to opt out of all betas in the properties window for the beta. Thanks goes to Keith for making me aware of this. The actual game is much much better.

THis seems to be the case since I have the SDK installed as well…. Downloading as I type. Hopefully this is the case.

As usual. Lemon had no idea what he is talking about… ugh

• @Retsnom:

@Slight:

@Retsnom:

THis seems to be the case since I have the SDK installed as well…. Downloading as I type. Hopefully this is the case.

As usual. Lemon had no idea what he is talking about… ugh

Or you didn’t understand me.

• @lemonater47:

@Retsnom:

As usual. Lemon had no idea what he is talking about…… ugh

Lemon 99% of what you post is drivel. Just stop posting to the forums.

• @gregcau:

@lemonater47:

@Retsnom:

You can interpret what I post as whatever you like. Not my problem.

• @gregcau:

@lemonater47:

@Retsnom:

+1