Multiplay official server host

• wow lol

• So obviously they don’t care about the players…

Multiplay hasn’t been shit in just chivalry, they’ve been shit at hosting every game in EU for the past decade and everbody knows this and have been telling you this. Do you honestly believe they would dedicate more resources or buy in more hardware/bandwidth for a tiny game like chivalry? They will always be shit.

• Really TB? After how terrible the official servers were for the original and all the terrible lagspiking you’re going to go with them again?

• i’ll probably join the IN server,best server in europe,or that DE server chivalrous bastards,i hope they open it on DW

• Norsk for faen is currently multi/singel tdm only. 30 slots. It’s a simrai server.

• Oh wow. That was a massive kick in the teeth to the player base. It is not possible to play lag free on a Multiplay server. I WILL NOT be getting Chivalry Deadliest Warrior for as long as Multiplay host official servers.

Official servers make me ashamed to show my friends Chivalry Medieval Warfare, because they think the lag is a problem with Chivalry itself.

How could you be so inconceivably stupid as to use a provider whose track record is worse than Sir Jimmy Savile’s?

• They really shouldn’t go with this at release…

• @AndreaTheArcher:

i’ll probably join the IN server,best server in europe

Hosted by SimRai AFAIK.

• Pfft just don’t join them.

Its probably cheapest for them.

• @lemonater47:

You get what you pay for, I guess.

Actually, forget that. I’ll cobble one together out of copper wire and pork rinds that’ll run twice as smooth, and I’ll only charge £4.50.

• @lemonater47:

Pfft just don’t join them.

Not too sure about that, actually.

• I say we bring our clubs and hammers to the multiplay offices and tell them what we think about them conning TBS into buying their shit again!

• @Raizio:

@lemonater47:

Pfft just don’t join them.

Not too sure about that, actually.

You gotta have a cheap worldwide server hoster. Your servers aren’t world wide are they.

They could also have a special deal. Wouldn’t be surprised because of the bad quality of their servers.

Though doing some searching there is only 1 other international server hoster that hosts chivalry medieval warfare. And for a 32 player server its actually $9 USD cheaper per month.

Must have some kind of deal. Or be stupid. Gameservers.com don’t seem to have bad servers for other games. Though if never heard of multiplay before chivalry. I’d heard of Gameservers as they do lots of servers down here but they are world wide.

• And there is it folks, I was on 3 different multiplay servers with 20 people max slots today, and GUESS WHAT they all had nasty spikes, and were lagging even though the ping wasn’t bad.

And since people are more likely to join a server labeled OFFICIAL SERVER, there really wasn’t any other choice.

Very well done TB

(I am European BTW)

• @KONGEN:

And there is it folks, I was on 3 different multiplay servers with 20 people max slots today, and GUESS WHAT they all had nasty spikes, and were lagging even though the ping wasn’t bad.

And since people are more likely to join a server labeled OFFICIAL SERVER, there really wasn’t any other choice.

Very well done TB

(I am European BTW)

I’ll say.

A full 20 slot official server was having a horrible time.

Then a 50 slot GON server with just over 30 players on it was doing fine. There was one little freeze up for a second which happened for everyone. And that’s unusual. They do fine with 50. There’s 64 player ones up though I haven’t seen them full.

• Truly a great disappointment. Not that I play on most official servers anyway. That could have been rectified though.

• Terrible Business Studios.