My 2 cents.

• 1. Stamina is pointless. MW is stamina warfare between decent players, but this is a little much. I hear the weezing sounds but it doesn’t do anything. They move, block, and attack as if stamina wasn’t a factor. No combos? No biggie. It’s better to wait for bigger hits anyway.

2. Sped up combat. This is hit and miss. Feinting is pretty pointless. The attacks are so fast it reminds me of the claymore. Any time you feint with the claymore it’s easy to read because it’s essentially a flash feint. You’ve also destroyed drags. In a game where real time swing control is advertised, I feel like the game play is reduced to spamming quick strikes. Stabs and overheads are harder to land because you really can’t adjust your swings anymore as they happen. Thus, LMB is the most reliable attack. Why???

EDIT: Also, hit trades, hit trades, hit trades. Hit trades everywhere!

Also, this could be poisonous for people with ping higher than 80. I keep seeing attacks that clearly miss but hit anyway and vice versa. OR attacks that miss and a second later, damage is done. Makes parrying a nightmare.

3. Guns. Good luck balancing them without making them useless. They look like hitscanning murder machines.

4. Spartan shield bashing is hilarious, but you’re fixing that.

5. Pocket sand getting a fix - good. Too many ninjas rely on them.

6. Vanguards with knight armor is a dumb idea. It wouldn’t fly in MW, why would you do that here? Also samurai voices? LOL. It’s really sad and it might be offensive to Asians. “I SSENKYEWW” Uhh….

• @omg87:

Also samurai voices? LOL. It’s really sad and it might be offensive to Asians. “I SSENKYEWW” Uhh….

Thanks for giving use your thoughts man, but what exactly did you mean by the voice commands? Personally I think the Samurai Voice commands kick ass. That being said I know not what he says! ^^

What is offensive exactly?

• @YarnuTheDog:

@omg87:

Also samurai voices? LOL. It’s really sad and it might be offensive to Asians. “I SSENKYEWW” Uhh….

Thanks for giving use your thoughts man, but what exactly did you mean by the voice commands? Personally I think the Samurai Voice commands kick ass. That being said I know not what he says! ^^

What is offensive exactly?

Who knows, I don’t find it offensive, and I’m Asian

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGXylS-HFgg

This is what it sounds like.

EDIT: “WIZZOUTSEM YEW AH NUSSINGU!”

• Developer

The voice actor is Japanese.

• Honestly, it’s not that exaggerated from C:MW. Sure, attacks are a bit snappier, but not nearly as much as I was expecting, and I think it will greatly improve when the full game comes out and hit detection is better. Because right now, parrying is often nearly impossible to do, but I feel like it’s more of a hitscan problem than a game mechanic problem, and I’m confident it will be cleaned up on release.

• The samurai sounds just about any japanese person with an accent I’ve heard. We have some kind of asian restaurant in my small town, I don’t know where the owners come from, but they have this same accent but worse. With worse, I mean it’s hard to hear what they say at times. Oh, and what about Eric Fong, a user on this forum who’s got a fetish for knight templars? He did a reading of the Mason MaA taunts and posted it, he had this accent as well!

So you have something against asian accents? They do sound a bit funny, so do all accents. If the viking would speak with a true swedish/norwegian/danish accent, he would sound hilarious.

• @SavageBeatings:

So you have something against asian accents? They do sound a bit funny, so do all accents. If the viking would speak with a true swedish/norwegian/danish accent, he would sound hilarious.

To answer this question, I’d have to explain my uh… childhood. But this sounds like it was pulled straight out of South Park. BUT HEY, it’s a game full of exaggerations. Some people might find this offensive. That’s all I’m saying.

• @omg87:

To answer this question, I’d have to explain my uh… childhood.

Are you Mark Wahlberg?

Sir Loin will probably offend me if he doesn’t pull of the viking :) If he’s gonna be stupid brute only thirsting for blood and mead, I’ll be disappoint, son.

• @SavageBeatings:

@omg87:

To answer this question, I’d have to explain my uh… childhood.

Are you Mark Wahlberg?

Sir Loin will probably offend me if he doesn’t pull of the viking :) If he’s gonna be stupid brute only thirsting for blood and mead, I’ll be disappoint, son.

Let’s just say I grew up somewhere in Asia. 8-)