How to: Flamberge Tutorial Video

• Hello everyone,
    I’ve been thinking about making a series of tutorial videos explaining my fighting styles and how to use certain type of weapons effectively.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsawn8yq … e=youtu.be

Let me know if you enjoyed it or suggest changes, I’m motivated to make more videos like this showing tactics and explain how I fight and what to do and what not.

Also let me know what you’d like to see next, a class, a weapon, or just tips in general.

Regards,
    -Shara

• Looking good! these(should you chose to make more) will be extremely useful to show people who know nothing about the game, that its more then some button masher with body parts flying every were.

I also really enjoyed that exchange of blows at the end. very entertaining.
    Thanks for posting.

• @King:

Looking good! these will be extremely useful to show people who know nothing about the game, that its more then some button masher with body parts flying every were.

I also really enjoyed that exchange of blows at the end. very entertaining.
    Thanks for posting.

Thanks for the feedback!
    Maybe I can earn a special helmet by showing how much this game has to offer. ;P

• Developer

Hey shara, this is awesome!
    check your youtube messages.

• Developer

Nice! Guys we love tutorial videos, we want to see lots more of these and will consider officially promoting any videos that are “training” natured.

• @Rasmus:

Hey shara, this is awesome!
    check your youtube messages.

Done and I have already replied. :)

Thanks for all the positive feedback. There will be more coming up soon!

• Oh I was expecting some crazy kill montage with some disturbed music on the backround :(

Lol, Good job though !!!

• Great Video!

I would love to see more from you. I’ve seen you on the battlefield and you were almost all the time dominating.

• Also posted this on Youtube:

While I like the option to chose the speed/strength you want your weapon to have I think it’s unrealistic to swing your sword slowly at your enemy.
    Either I’m serious about killing him or I don’t launch a strike. The slow movements looks a bit unnatural.

• Weird i thought you and Noxian “hated” each other, and that it was why you didn’t kill each other in FFA (and teamed up) ;))

However good video, thanks !

• I love these type of videos. Good job !