The Kama- Best ninja weapon?

• Having played with the ninja sword and the kama for some time, I have been having a lot more luck with the kama. While it is shorter than the ninja sword, it does a lot more damage and is a lot faster, resulting in a superior DPS which is very important for the ninja. It allows you to backstab someone to death before they can retaliate, and you can even two-shot Spartans with it. I also really like the stab attack for it. You would think that the stab attack would just be a thrust forward, resulting in a pathetically weak blunt damage attack. But it’s not, the stab attack is a forward chop that has very good reach and damage. I like it’s thrust attack better than the ninja sword, which feels jerky and hard to aim in comparison, and also does a lot less damage.
    Well that’s just my experience with the ninja weapons so far.

• Its can two hit overhead a spartan. Even though the green tracer is hitting the guy its still doing over 50 damage. And its likely to do a headshot anyway doing a massive 70 odd damage.

• it is pretty awesome, but you’re going to have to put up with it’s dummy tracers

look above the enemy’s head to do full damage

• The angle that you have to aim at to hit with the alt overhead red tracers is so comical at the moment. I’m worried it’ll end up overpowered when we fix the tracers. My personal favorite Ninja weapon as well :)

• @SlyGoat:

The angle that you have to aim at to hit with the alt overhead red tracers is so comical at the moment. I’m worried it’ll end up overpowered when we fix the tracers. My personal favorite Ninja weapon as well :)

good to hear it’s not a feature
    and I dunno, Kama is still a really weird weapon to hit with. I doubt it’ll get very popular

I’m stealing this quote by the way

• @SlyGoat:

The angle that you have to aim at to hit with the alt overhead red tracers is so comical at the moment. I’m worried it’ll end up overpowered when we fix the tracers. My personal favorite Ninja weapon as well :)

Maybe instead of nerfing the kama, you can buff the other weapons :P

I don’t have any problems with hitting people with the weapon. It’s short, and you have to look to the sky to get full damage, but it’s fine other than that.

• @wyrda78:

@SlyGoat:

Maybe instead of nerfing the kama, you can buff the other weapons :P

I don’t have any problems with hitting people with the weapon. It’s short, and you have to look to the sky to get full damage, but it’s fine other than that.

No plans to nerf it unless it actually shows itself as overpowered. I think the Ninjato will always be the most popular because of ease of use.