Rare problem with Viking two-hander

• A thing I’ve noticed with the viking two-handed hammer is that when in some rare circumstances, when you’re swinging away like a madman, the weapon will simply disappear, even if you’re for example clicking LMB. The only way to bring it back is then to either change to another weapon and back again, or to parry.

Just thought I’d bring some attention to this because I’ve died a few times because of it. I haven’t been able to replicate it by myself so there must be some rare criteria that has to be met for it to happen.

• It’s not disappearing, you’re doing a default animation called a t-pose, where you can’t do anything until the animation is rectified (usually by a new animation starting after you get hit / kicked).
    I’m not sure what combination of moves is causing the t-pose, but it happens on the viking hammer for sure.

• @Gauntlet:

It’s not disappearing, you’re doing a default animation called a t-pose, where you can’t do anything until the animation is rectified (usually by a new animation starting after you get hit / kicked).
    I’m not sure what combination of moves is causing the t-pose, but it happens on the viking hammer for sure.

Okay, thank you for the explanation. I hope it is fixed soon.

• Huh I’ve always wondered about this. I just thought it was like perma stun from getting hit too much while winding up.

• When that happens go to third person.

I don’t hit people who T-pose while I’m fighting them. I follow them and laugh.