UDKStats no longer increasing

• So I’m stuck at Rank 49. Not just the normal kind of stuck where I just have to grind out points but now my UDKStats.ini has stopped increasing. It was fine until a couple of days ago.

Is there any fix for this or am I just going to have to wait/hope for it to magically fix itself?

Thanks.

• Yeah man lots of new people are not able to unlock weapons as well, so all these new players we got will soon be leaving if they cannot unlock weapons. Not sure what broke but they better fix this one pretty soon or they will quit playing.

• i think it has to do with fixing the rank bug…. now no one can rank up. I’ve been stuck on 52 a while… but that doesn’t really matter… sucks others can’t unlock weapons… that will not keep players if this is left alone.

• People are still ranking up. Just like before the hotfix when the stats file was being wonky.

• yeah this is gonna scare away alot of the new people that just got the game i fear, somthing like this should trump dw and this game should be fixed before any further progress of another unfinished game you would think.

who is gonna play a game where you cant unlock your weps or rank up right after you buy it or download it to play for free.

where is the passion and inovation in game design?
    im confused?
    cause this is neither at the moment.

• @WARSAW:

where is the passion and inovation in game design?
    im confused?
    cause this is neither at the moment.

You meant that the melee system isn’t innovative? Do you even know what that word means? Unless, of course, your passion is to be ignorant.

• not when it doesnt work right no.if somthing doesnt work it is what it is, BROKEN.

from the dumb stun dazes to the random ones to the ridicolous flinch times and ridicolous stam drains they have literally nerfed the game till its broken dude so we’re all ready for the passion and innovation of game design to hopefully fix it.

and if you think major things in any game not working like unlocks and leveling up and core mechanics of the game and its entire combat system failing horribly is innovative, then i only have one question for you my friend.
    what are you the next lemonator ?

• @WARSAW:

not when it doesnt work right no.if somthing doesnt work it is what it is, BROKEN.

from the dumb stun dazes to the random ones to the ridicolous flinch times and ridicolous stam drains they have literally nerfed the game till its broken dude so we’re all ready for the passion and innovation of game design to hopefully fix it.

and if you think major things in any game not working like unlocks and leveling up and core mechanics of the game and its entire combat system failing horribly is innovative, then i only have one question for you my friend.

Uh, innovative and broken are not mutually exclusive, you know. I don’t think you even know what nerfing means. And please stop twisting my words, I never said broken unlocks are innovative. Do you always argue like this?

Maybe I’m not just fluid hardcore argument king but this very short encounter has led me to the conclusion that I should just ignore your random ramblings, sorry.

• no one is arguing my friend,

just stating simple facts is all, and yes i know what nerfing is, we have all watched the entire game get nerfed till broken for a year now.

i dont think you know who lemon is or you would laughed at the joke, it wasnt meant to offend you brotha.

• @Kreittis:

@WARSAW:

not when it doesnt work right no.if somthing doesnt work it is what it is, BROKEN.

Uh, innovative and broken are not mutually exclusive, you know. I don’t think you even know what nerfing means. And please stop twisting my words, I never said broken unlocks are innovative. Do you always argue like this?

Maybe I’m not just fluid hardcore argument king but this very short encounter has led me to the conclusion that I should just ignore your random ramblings, sorry.

Sorry Kreittis, but you really dont have the credentials or the experience or knowledge to even have a valid argument. This needs to be fixed, period. Otherwise, we lose all the new players we gained. Most veterans are long gone.

• @Retsnom:

@Kreittis:

@WARSAW:

Sorry Kreittis, but you really dont have the credentials or the experience or knowledge to even have a valid argument. This needs to be fixed, period. Otherwise, we lose all the new players we gained. Most veterans are long gone.

Credentials aren’t necessary to have a valid argument. You just a conclusion that follows from its premises. So in other words, if he’s backing up what he’s saying then he’s fine.

• @Retsnom:

Wait, I need credentials and experience (experience in what? Chivalry?) to say that the melee system is innovative?
    Besides, I never said that the stats bug shouldn’t be fixed. Here is a temporary fix by the way: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=187715503

That error is so stupid and the “fix” is so simple TBS should be ashamed.

• Mod

Moved to the appropriate forum.

• Experience and historical knowledge is paramount before claiming that Chiv is innovative in combat system mechanics compared to games that clearly predate and in some cases surpass Chvs combat mechanic. It was innovative in 2005 in Age of Chivalry. But sadly you are right if simply changing the F to f in false fixes the stats. I will spread the word and see if the is truly the fix. This might also explain why many of the cvars in the ini files don’t work either. Thank you for that, will be testing.

• @Retsnom:

…pretty soon…

thats not for TORN B***NER… what a stupid thing was that free weekend and sale with worst bug like this? How lazy they can be… still workin on kiddywarrior dlc instead of fixing shittiest bug in the maingame.

So come on…to all new players - better do refund cuz theres no ranks and weps for ya…again

• supposedly this is fixed with today/s patch but no bubble fix

• @Retsnom:

But sadly you are right if simply changing the F to f in false fixes the stats. I will spread the word and see if the is truly the fix.

Based upon the steam thread it didn’t help, suggesting it is not case sensitive.

• nice… now its changes .ini file and even changes after every mapswitch but… Just played at one lamemonkeys server and serverrestart…and my .ini file exp was decreased ~ 50k exp.Dont play on shittyservers that can crash - you will lose all ur exp(ofc u can rejoin server\game after every round for saves but its boring)

without all dat shit i could get rank 60 ages ago… worst

• shame on devs again… played on many servers and still losin my exp after gamequit.(Its increases after newmaploads but if i played more thn 1 map and left the game my exp disappers\decreases again…)