DW: Beta Patch 1 (Deprecated)

• There was an update to Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior Beta today. Patch notes listed below:

• Smaller versions of Bamboo, Acropolis, and Valley

• Hint popup (can be disabled in Input settings)

• Training enabled

• Spawn point adjustments

• Updated UI

• Updated config screen

• Collision fixes

• Fixes to tracers

• Improved spread on Blunderbuss

• Kill feed improvements

• Spectators now shown as spectators rather than blue team

• Viking feint fixed

• Ragdoll improvements

• Viking shield pickup now goes straight to back

• Pirate rum bottle/fire effect now deals 50% damage to himself

• Able to throw both 2-handed axes if equipped in both weapon slots

• Pirate rum is now healing properly

• Can now pick up spears from dead bodies

• Improved character light settings

Please note, there were a lot of changes today, so there may be things not listed in these patch notes.

• What happen to the roll for the ninja? I used to be able to roll using V? Now V is for tips? I checked key bindings to reconfigure the keys to how I like it and the button still does not work for rolling even after rebinding it. When attempting to roll by double tapping W, it causes the character to pause in their step before the roll so for me I feel the one button roll is highly necessary.

Any information on this?

• @wificannibal:

What happen to the roll for the ninja? I used to be able to roll using V? Now V is for tips? I checked key bindings to reconfigure the keys to how I like it and the button still does not work for rolling even after rebinding it. When attempting to roll by double tapping W, it causes the character to pause in their step before the roll so for me I feel the one button roll is highly necessary.

Any information on this?

Hi there,

The one button dodge is currently not working. So you’d use the double tap instead. But you can temporarily fix this until we get an official fix out:

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=23866