Case Sensitivity?

• I tend to do a lot of ini tweaking. I just found out that UDK is case sensitive. Is this true of all the booleans and cvars in the ini files? In other words if I change a setting from True to False, should they be capitalized? Is this the possible reason that so many ini settings don’t work?

• I did not know this :s I’ll have a look through the pcgame and pcengine configs and have a much around with some of the settings (especially those that have never worked and try true/false, True/False and TRUE/FALSE.) I do recall having a setting at one point where I added FALSE and it didn’t work, although I think in the end I did a batch find/replace so I may have been editing the wrong config file :P

• @MonkeyFiend:

I did not know this :s I’ll have a look through the pcgame and pcengine configs and have a much around with some of the settings (especially those that have never worked and try true/false, True/False and TRUE/FALSE.) I do recall having a setting at one point where I added FALSE and it didn’t work, although I think in the end I did a batch find/replace so I may have been editing the wrong config file :P

Not sure if you have followed my other posts about the ini post SDK patch. It appears that if you have the editor or the beta installed, those INI files will in some cases override the CHIV INI files. So yeah, it may even be a compounded issue.